What's new

Pineapple Flavor Apprentice

bluerobot

Postman
With a lot of FA flavors they go best IMO at about 15-20%. This one, wow! it's strong. I made the mistake of doing the first mix at 20%, way to strong for me so I climbed down to ten on the next one and the flavors just popping out still. On the next mix I think maybe even a 7 or 8% like Inawera Lime. Considering how concentrated this flavor is it's great value and a real stand out tasty flavor, not at all sickly sweet, much more real fruit, a great addition to your range of standout flavors. One thing it seems to do is permeate other flavors similar in it's effect to the way Menthol does, so when mixing with other flavors bear this in mind.

Mixed with 80% VG/ 20%PG and 3ml Nic.

Just bought this one down to 5% and it's way more subtle and smooth IMO.

Last edited:
Great review, was thinking about a pineapple and peach mix but I'm still trying to get FA's blackcurrant just right. I've just mixed it at 4% with some dragonfruit at 1%. Gonna steep it a few days first.

Yeah, pretty strong.

Small side point - FA is normally used for Flavour Art and TFA for The Flavourers Apprentice.
(also used to be known as TPA, The Perfumers Apprentice).

Yeah, pretty strong.

Small side point - FA is normally used for Flavour Art and TFA for The Flavourers Apprentice.
(also used to be known as TPA, The Perfumers Apprentice).
Thanx for the clarification, there are so many acronyms flying around it's difficult to keep up, on my Dark Star bottle it's labeled as Flavor Apprentice not The Flavor Apprentice, why not The Flavor Master? After all who would buy the work of the apprentice when you would naturally go for the masters work, perhaps theirs something we don't know, a master may be a work unbeknown to all, creating the most fabulous flavors known to humanity, flavors that will make your heart beat faster, your head spin, and your very soul race. On the other hand the unfortunate Flavor Art brand has the acronym F'art which I subconsciously read as fart, something I would not willingly vape.

Great review, was thinking about a pineapple and peach mix but I'm still trying to get FA's blackcurrant just right. I've just mixed it at 4% with some dragonfruit at 1%. Gonna steep it a few days first.
I fancy giving dragonfruit a try, any particular brand you would recommend?

I think it was the flavour apprentice from darkstar, I've mixed it with a few different fruit flavours and it's nice. I only put 1% of dragonfruit as it can be quite an overpowering flavour

Totally wicked blackcurrant is the best imo, and as for pineapple you can't go wrong with Capella golden pineapple. I do a mix using both of these. 17% blackcurrant and 5% pineapple

Back
Top Bottom