What's new

Lemon and Lime Capella

Cobra3164

Postman
This review is my personal opinion and in no way reflects on manufacturer or vendor alike.

Obtianed from Alchemists cupboard

Price was £2.99

Brand: Capella

Size: 10ml

I was looking for a citrus hit to go with my recipes, one being a citrus mint. I have personally held capella concentrates as high quality and good concentrate strength. This is the second bottle of this I have purchased now, so a little about flavour:

You get a massive hit of lemon start at the front of the tongue which left me waiting for the sour wave to happen. I got a very small sour hit but then a tang slightly sweet and then the lime cut in blending with the lemon, and if I smacked my tongue the taste of both is distinguishable but the seem to blend together extremely well. The throat hit was moderate on a 70%pg 30%vg mix so I used some DNB flavour enhancer to increase the hit perfect. The after vape leaves you with a citrus smelling breath but no real aftertaste on the tongue it seems to wash your tongue and refresh your breath equally. Is this an all day vape? Maybe for some but not myself. Would I buy again? Yes as I already have.

Simon

Back
Top Bottom