Flavour Name: Rhubarb crumble

Manufacturer: Decadent vapours

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £3.49

Price Per ml: 34.5p

Bought from: Liberty Flights

Type: Sweet

Review : Another gourmet flavour. This was the very first flavour I bought and it was so good Ive DIY’d ever since. As soon as you open the bottle you get a very strong rhubarb smell, and it is lush. It has a tang to it and tastes just like rhubarb. It is possibly the closest to the real thing of all the flavours Ive tried. After the rhubarb explosion, the crumble creeps in, sweet and well crumbly, Lol. Although it doesnt say it has custard too, I get hints of birds instant custard, but It could just be my tastebuds playing tricks on me, because the rhubarb crumble is just that good.

.Steeping: Surprisingly it doesnt need loads of steeping, just a couple of days to settle

Vapour

Throat hit: Not much throat hit

Value: This is one of the more expensive ones which detracts from the value, but it is worth the money, definitely a gourmet vape

Use as a mixing ingredient: I wouldnt use with anything else, it is perfect as it is

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: None

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

I agree with the above. I mixed at 25% and got all the above - the good rhubarb followed by a rich crumble flavour. Itisn't the cheapest of concentrates to use, but it's an exceedingly good one and the VFM holds up because of that.

so, would you recommend it to picky people like me? :D
I think its a nice flavor, should order it soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom