POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Review Flavourart Cornish cream tea

Discussion in 'Cakes, Sweets and Desserts' started by heisenberg, Nov 29, 2014.

1. heisenberg

heisenberg Postman

Have always been a sucker for dessert type flavours with Strawberry and cream or cherry bakewell type flavours being my favourite. Made do with a vamo and pro-tanks/nautilus' for the last 2 plus years, occasionally dabbling in drippers and so on but never having the patience to master them. Anyway, something clicked recently where i could actually build a half decent coil and have become a bit of a flavour whore and with money being tight i thought i would try mixing again to save a bit of cash so could try an assortment of drippers. Anyway, i digress.
    In a nutshell have wanted to get a nice strawberry and cream with minimal fuss of adding 2 drops of this, 1% of that, leave to steep for a month, hop on one leg....you get the idea. I mean i get how people enjoy tinkering and the buzz one must get then they perfect a recipe but to me i just like the idea of bunging some nic, pg, vg and concentrate in a bottle, give it a shake and its good to go.
    Thats exactly what i get with this concentrate. Opened the bottle and holy shit, it smelt nice, really nice and was a lot stronger than a lot of concentrates i have whiffed. Mixed some at 5% and it was nice but i wanted more so the next lot i mixed at 10% and to me that is spot on and ready to go straight out of the bottle.
    If you are partial to a strawberry and cream dessert and just want something you can mix and vape i would highly recommend giving this a try.

• Thank Thank x 3
  2. SMKD
  3. schlinky

schlinky Achiever

Dude!!! FFS, I just finalized my concentrate list! :banghead:

I'm glad you put me on to the original aerovape S/C so I trust your judgement on this one ;)

Bastard.

;)

4. heisenberg

heisenberg Postman

Hehe. Sorry man.

5. Komodo Vape
  6. dope

dope Postman

Sorry i do not agree i bought this concetrate after reading your review and am not happy with it :\

7. Mr.Motivapr

Mr.Motivapr Achiever

Taste is subjective mate, it's the nature of the beast I'm afraid...

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  8. RFV

RFV Postman

it's not bad at 10%, I added 1% TPA Strawberry and left it for a few days, much better