Flavour Name: Blueberry Candy

Manufacturer: Perfumers Apprentice

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £2.39

Price Per ml: 24p

Bought from: Liberty Flights

Type: fruit

Review: This is another light, summer vape. There is definitely a blueberry flavour, but is more artificial, which is why it is it is candy not straight blueberry. I guess there is a bubble gum hint too it too.

.Steeping: it needs minimal steeping

Vapour

Throat hit: slight

Value: pretty good, although it is one of the weaker PA flavours

Use as a mixing ingredient:

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: as kindly mentioned below, it's known to crack nova tanks, to if you are a tank user, be wary.

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of http://www.planetofthevapes.co.ukwww.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Last edited:
Flavour Name: Blueberry Candy

Manufacturer: Perfumers Apprentice

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £2.39

Price Per ml: 24p

Bought from: Liberty Flights

Type: fruit

Review: This is another light, summer vape. There is definitely a blueberry flavour, but is more artificial, which is why it is it is candy not straight blueberry. I guess there is a bubble gum hint too it too.

.Steeping: it needs minimal steeping

Vapour

Throat hit: slight

Value: pretty good, although it is one of the weaker PA flavours

Use as a mixing ingredient:

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: none

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of http://www.planetofthevapes.co.ukwww.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).
This Flavour Cracks Vivi Nova Tanks Beware

Back
Top Bottom