What's new

Review 1st Impressions: Leisureliquids Strawwwwberry Lick Back & Lemon Sherrrrbet

Merino-Teflon

Exploding Mod
Two free samples were sent to me amongst a concentrate order from Leisureliquids, just mixed, and tasted, and here we go:

Strawberry Lick Back - Most strawberries tend to be disappointing, this isn't, it is a candy strawberry though, it is a Chew It, a Starburst (Opal Fruits to those who remember communism), a Skittle, pretty lush and ready to go from the mix, maybe age will mature it, I hope not, great as is, despite the graphic on the bottle of a strawberry with a Miley-tongue mouth being some nightmarish vision of GM crops manipulated by the scientist from The Human Centipede. I'd change that, it is freaking me out.

Lemon Sherbet - Again, Lemons are an often disappointing experience in the crazy world of vape, and again, this isn't, and again, it is a candy lemon, again, good to go from mixing, that has a lovely hit at the back of the tongue, I swear it does fizz a little, which may mean that my internal organs have now dissolved, or not, though I am not sure how a non-glass tank would react to this, anyway, very much the vape equivalent of a hard Lemon Sherbet candy.

Awesome, unexpected sweeties from leisureliquids, cheers mateys ;)

I didn't pay for these, but my opinions are honest, my own, not the vendor's or POTV's. Go do one.

By the way, I mixed these at 10%, as recommended on their website. Good recommendation.

Been vaping away on the Lemon Sherbet, its like Tinkerbelle is squirting lemony fizz clouds in my mouth, the glittering hussy.

I'll try that lemon-sherbet as a replacement to the nanny=bakes bottle that my GF deposited across the worktop as the nanny bakes bottles are more unstable than an erupting volcano's lava-flow crust.

Not 100% certain they do these anymore, I'm afraid. I ordered my usual suspects from them this morning and all.

ah damn didnt realise it was such an old thread haha

I mixed a big batch of Vampire Vapes sherbet lemon concentrate and it is soooooooooo good , there's a 20% discount , POTV20 , their concentrates are really good I normally mix at 20% .

oh ok thanks might try theirs diy then grabbed a bottle of pre mixed from a shop round here and i couldnt taste anything :(

Back
Top Bottom