Innokin
What's new

Review Herbal Tides Salted Caramel concentrate

u8myufo

Achiever
This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk or the supplier.

After my review of the same flavoured E-Liquid which you can find HERE as mentioned I had bought some concentrate. I was already in love with the flavour so was hoping I could easily replicate it and make my own. I was not dissapointed, mixing at 10% gave me an identical tasting liquid to the original. Herbal Tides have slowly started adding concentrates to their list and I am sure they have plans for more shortly.
Not much moore to say really other than I will be mixing up a 100ml of this for starters
:drool:

Salted Caramel Concentrate.
Price £4.49 10Ml

Premier Ecigs
I bought some of this after you mentioned it a week or so back. Still not got here, I have a feeling it's been lost in the xmas post :banghead:
What a pisser!

I bought some of this after you mentioned it a week or so back. Still not got here, I have a feeling it's been lost in the xmas post :banghead:
What a pisser!

That`s a bummer, I would give Daniel a shout if you do not get it this week. I have to go into town tomorrow, PM me your addy again and I will send you 10Ml of my homebrew, it`s only 6mg though if thats ok with you?

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom