Vape Club
What's new

Review Capella - Sucralose Sweetener

davrog

Achiever
I bought this sweetener from Vapable, for £2.25. It arrived the next day, so great service.

The advice on the Vapable website is that they recommend adding 2-3 drops per 30ml as it's a pretty powerful sweetener.

That is certainly the case!

It's a very natural tasting, sugar-style sweetener. Not at all unpleasant. It's made from the natural sugars that are extracted from citrus fruits.

So how does it taste? ...... well, as I said it's a very pleasant natural taste, when used at the suggested level - my one observation though is that it doesn't really taste like it actually sweetens the core flavour itself; it tastes more like a "tagged on" sweetness. So if you add it as I did for example, to a DIY Strawberry & Cream juice, the Strawberry & Cream element doesn't really change - it's just that there's an extra, 'tagged on' sweet flavour.

- whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, is up to you.

:)

E-liquids.com
Hi why do you add the sweetener in the first I've heard of it but never tried it

I use it a quite a bit, normally only1 drop per 50ml. My little bottle will last well over a year I think.

AcmeFog
Can add a depth of sweetness to your juice, if used sparingly.
I have noticed that many premium brands, especially US based, are very sweet.
My only advice is to go slowly!

Smoore
Hi why do you add the sweetener in the first I've heard of it but never tried it

I guess you add it, if you have a sweet tooth, and want to sweeten your DIY juice. Certainly that's what I use it for. :)

Its a coil gunker.

At higher amounts, yes, it can be. Doesn't worry me in the slightest; I build my own coils and enjoy building them, so if a coil get's prematurely gunked, it's just out with it, and in with a new one. I might not use it in pricier pre-made coils though.

Back
Top Bottom