What's new

Zombie Puss review

danfoshizzle

Achiever
Thought I would try my hand at this reviewing thing, so here goes!

Hmmm, Zombie Puss, A name to strike fear into the heart of any vaper, but all I can say is do not let a name put you off,
Upon opening the jiffy bag it arrived in, I could instantly smell cinnamon, not sure how or why but I could, this was a good sign as I am a bit of a cinnanut(?)

So I loaded some into my ce5 and it was tasting time! This is 18mg strength and A PG/VG mix

Zombie Puss has a unique flavour, first to hit you is cinnamon, and its a strong cinnamon, but at the same time its not overpowering, think fresh cinnamon whirl,

cinnamon-whirl.jpg

Then there's a sweet sugary back-note, which is great as I am user of sweet vapes.

Then on the exhale you get a hit of liqourice, it is very subtle but its there, more noticeable if you take a double draw and let the vapors out of your nose. I am not a big fan of liqourice, but this is subtle enough to not be a bother.

Also seems to be some sort of cooling affect, maybe a touch of menthol, but I could be wrong on that

It produces a good amount of vapour, and throat hit is excellent, and it is all round nice flavoursome smooth vape :)

I see me using it as after dinner vape

Thanks to mark for sending me some! Top man :D

Zombie puss is available here at switch2 : http://www.switch2-ecigs.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=Zombie+puss

DISCLAIMER: These are my own personal views/experiences, and are in no way the views of other members, the forum or any other party.

Last edited:
A well written review and very evocative. I'm glad that you're enjoying the stuff. It goes to show how subjective the subject of juice flavours can be. One mans sh## can be another mans sugar ;).

Just to complete your review and in case anyone is wondering Zombie Puss is part of the USA based Jujcy Vapor range and available at Switch2ecigs here
http://www.switch2-ecigs.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=Zombie+puss

Last edited:
Yeah it needs an edit anyway lol, forgot to mention strength and vg/pg mix lol

Good review, good to see you jumping in at the deep end :) you do also need to add a disclaimer, something along the lines of it being your views and and not anyone else's, blah blah blah :D

Good review, good to see you jumping in at the deep end :) you do also need to add a disclaimer, something along the lines of it being your views and and not anyone else's, blah blah blah :D

Damnit! here goes edit number 3 lol

A well written review and very evocative. I'm glad that you're enjoying the stuff. It goes to show how subjective the subject of juice flavours can be. One mans sh## can be another mans sugar ;)

Just to complete your review and in case anyone is wondering Zombie Puss is part of the USA based Jujcy Vapor range and available at Switch2ecigs here
http://www.switch2-ecigs.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=Zombie+puss

I agree .. nicely written review

Sorry :D you get used to all the rules with these things, but it's a pita at first!

Back
Top Bottom