What's new

Review Written Review - Dr Frost Banana Milkshake & Orange Mango Ice

mustybadger

Postman
Hi all,

There doesn't seem to be much "hype" surrounding this range, but after picking up a couple of their flavors I wanted to write up a quick review.

Equipment used: Psyclone Mods Entheon RDA. Wismec Luxotic BF mod. Spaced 6 wrap 23g Stealthvape "Brochrome" build @ 0.34 ohms.

Dr Frost Banana Milkshake

Frosty-Shakes-Banana-Milkshake-E-Liqud-100ml-by-Dr-Frost-Vape-People_large.png

This is a lovely flavor. To me, it's one of the most authentic tasting banana milkshake flavors I've ever tried. Where most banana milkshake flavors tend to be slightly synthetic tasting, this one is absolutely nailed. It doesn't taste like a ripe, natural, banana, it's more along the lines of Yazoo milkshake. There's a very light koolada on the inhale, but it's definitely not overpowering. So far, I've been through 200ml of this stuff in 2 weeks. I have a load of e liquid piled up, but this one is the one I just keep coming back to. Highly recommended.

Dr Frost Orange Mango Ice

ORANGE_MANGO_ICE__44102.1507223252.400.400.jpg

Very refreshing flavor. It's just clear, simple, Orange and Mango flavor. The koolada on this one is MUCH stronger than on the milkshake line, for obvious reasons, but I think it works really well. To me, it just tastes identical to the juice left over from an Orange Calippo ice lolly. As summer approaches, I'm sure this one will see much more regular rotation.

Overall, I've only tried 2 of the liquids from each line, but I can say with certainty that these are really, really high quality juices. These really are ADV material, not sickly at all. To be honest, the marketing and bottle design is a bit of a put-off, and it makes the whole line look a little amateur, which is a shame as the juice inside the bottles is really stellar. Looking forward to trying out the rest of the line over the coming weeks (I have 300ml to polish off first, granted it wont take long!). I'll update this post as I try more!

Last edited:
nice reviews but I got to say I disagree with your Orange Mango Ice. First few puffs I thought were nice but towards the end of the tank, it started getting sickly and the koolada catching on my throat. Vapeable but definitely not an adv for me. I got most of the bottle at home as a backup in case I ever run out.

Never tried the banana milkshake one. I find most of them quite synthetic too so I usually avoid them. I also think the same about Yazoo shakes so probably won't be trying this either.

You'll probably like the watermelon ice on one too, although the mango one was my favourite!

Perversely I had the opposite experience, the initial koolada was insane, but after a little while it almost disappeared, guess I got used to it.

Thanks for the responses all! In regards to the Orange Mango Ice, I agree with both comments. The non-milkshake range has a MUCH harder koolada hit and I did find I needed a break from the Orange Mango Ice after about 60ml of it! But I don't think it takes away from it being a really high quality juice and tasting exactly like it was supposed to. I'm guessing that if you drank the leftovers from Orange Callipo ice lollies every day, you'd probably get a bit sick of that too!

The Banana Milkshake one is really, really good though. Obviously I wouldn't suggest it if Banana Milkshake's aren't your thing, but it's the best version of that milkshake flavor I've ever tried and is absolutely ADV material if that's your thing.

Think Blueberry Milkshake and Grape are next on my to-try list...along with another 100ml of Banana :)

Back
Top Bottom