What's new

Review Vape mail gold subscription

Didn't realise you could "taste" koolada like that thought it was just a cooling agent when we vaped it.
Edit: Nice reviews might try the brews bros one.

I'm off to the supply box to taste my koolada [emoji23] (see what you started now) [emoji23][emoji106]
It tastes of icebergs....

Actually it tastes of koolada,Its sorta distinct

It tastes of icebergs....

Actually it tastes of koolada,Its sorta distinct
Yeah?

You mean to taste the liquid out of a bottle on to your tounge?

I have used loads and can just remember it doesn't smell?

Never finger tested it but I'm curious now [emoji106]

Yeah?

You mean to taste the liquid out of a bottle on to your tounge?

I have used loads and can just remember it doesn't smell?

Never finger tested it but I'm curious now [emoji106]
It's great in a banana milkshake :D But too much makes me sneeze!

Looking forward to your next one @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews
I have often thought about these as not too bad value however worries me that I would be left with juices that I dont like - guess thats the risk you take.

You must be left with tons of nic sitting about with doing all of these tests - as you seem to vape mainly 0mg :)

I mainly vape 0mg but im currently rocking 20mg nic salts. I gave a heap of nic shots away to a friend the other day. But I do still have some haha

Looking forward to your next one @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews
I have often thought about these as not too bad value however worries me that I would be left with juices that I dont like - guess thats the risk you take.

You must be left with tons of nic sitting about with doing all of these tests - as you seem to vape mainly 0mg :)

I already get nic salts in mine. And yes dinner lady has been added to the collection. Quite happy with the selection this month.

Haven't got mine yet. You must get yours early for review! They're upgrading everyone to nic salts at some point and they've added dinner lady to their range too.

Back
Top Bottom