What's new

Review Vanilla Custard by Mad Doctor

Sorry Dwayne, all our juices are now made to order because with over 20 flavours, 3 bottle sizes and 10 strengths it would need over 6000 bottles just to have 10 of each pre-steeped :) We have a small selection of pre-steeped juices on offer at the moment though so go have a look ;)

Vic.....im sure if you order and pay the lovely sharlene, she will make your juice up and post it out a week or so later for you...so presteeped :)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Right, after reading all the recommendations I've ordered Kingslayer and Captain Custard (your fault MrTeatime). Not keen on Kingslayer postage fees but if its as good as people say...

mrteatime, shush!!! don't you know you're special? ;)

and thanks for trying us cohibacohiba )

mrteatime, shush!!! don't you know you're special? ;)

and thanks for trying us cohibacohiba )

Well I've tried em and I have to say Captain Custard is up there with the best. It's joined GVC and goose juice as one of my favourite juices. This is so creamy and like real custard. Closer to goose than GVC, and I don't even think its fully steeped!
Tried it in a carto tank first and it was just ok but loaded up my sophia with it today and its incredible.
Can't say the same for Kingslayer but its still early days so I'm not giving up on that yet, and taste being subjective etc it might just not be for me. Off to order more captains.

Well I've tried em and I have to say Captain Custard is up there with the best. It's joined GVC and goose juice as one of my favourite juices. This is so creamy and like real custard. Closer to goose than GVC, and I don't even think its fully steeped!
Tried it in a carto tank first and it was just ok but loaded up my sophia with it today and its incredible.
Can't say the same for Kingslayer but its still early days so I'm not giving up on that yet, and taste being subjective etc it might just not be for me. Off to order more captains.

the thing with @kraken juice is that (for me) it starts good straight out of the bottle, but then once steeped for a week or so, just goes ballistic :) i find that the slight savoury note of this jumps up a note or two in the bottle, but the custardy/caramel/toffee flavour just explodes, and the savoury drops down a notch.....tbh, i cant taste the savoury when im vaping it, but can when i sniff it in the bottle....

and @steamgunks custard is the absolute bollocks ;)

the thing with @kraken juice is that (for me) it starts good straight out of the bottle, but then once steeped for a week or so, just goes ballistic :) i find that the slight savoury note of this jumps up a note or two in the bottle, but the custardy/caramel/toffee flavour just explodes, and the savoury drops down a notch.....tbh, i cant taste the savoury when im vaping it, but can when i sniff it in the bottle....

and @steamgunks custard is the absolute bollocks ;)

I'll stick with it and see what happens mrTT. Tasting them off my finger you can tell that the concentrates/flavourings used are very different. Steamgunks tastes like real custard, lovely :-)

Back
Top Bottom