What's new

Review UV2 Ultimate Core Cherry Cola and Virginia

Simon G

Olympian
After answering a call on the forum, I was sent this liquid free of charge.

This range appears to be a kind of 'house brand' low lost liquid, the kind most of us picked up in a shop when we bought our first e-cigarette. The label is fairly plain and has a double peel with a lot of information. The text is very small, I've been trying to read the word under 'CORE' on the front of the bottle for ages…. it might be 'version'? I'm afraid my 50 year old eyes are just not up to it, if you are new to vaping some of this information could be useful but I would imagine a lot would struggle to read it, especially in low or artificial light.

After peeling the top layer, I was slightly confused by the “not for use by under 18s or non-smokers.” sentence I found inside. I've been a 'non-smoker' for over 4 years now and very proud of that fact. Maybe this would read better as 'or non-nicotine users' or something? … aren't most e-liquids used by 'non-smokers'

The bottle itself has a childproof cap that works well and is easy to undo and sports a nice thin nib underneath. I've received 12mg nicotine which is what I usually vape and I'm using the Cthulhu Mulan that I'm very familiar with also.

I loaded up with the Cherry Cola first, unfortunately I found this liquid bordering on unvapable. There isn't much flavour at all and what there is tastes more like a cough sweet than any kind of cola.... it reminds me of those orange coloured twist shaped cough sweets. I think it's pretty unpleasant to be completely honest. If I exhale through my nostrils it's very tingly too, if I didn't know I would have presumed this was nicotine salts. There's hardly any sweetness to the flavour either, which some people might like and being a fairly clear looking liquid I would imagine that could extend coil life but for me, I want a cola to taste sweet, syrupy and delicious and this just isn't that, it's really not a great flavour.

Moving on to the Virginia, it smelled alright so I had my fingers crossed. Sadly it's not any better and I'm starting to wish this was zero nicotine because I'm starting to think it's because of the nicotine that it's so unpleasant to vape. I don't have anything else to say about this because it's just not nice, at this moment I'm actually thinking I would rather smoke a cigarette.

To Mist Elite:

If this is a new line that you are trailing then based on my experiences ... I would say don't bother, it's really not good. If it's an older line that isn't selling well and people aren't re-ordering, then I can understand why.

To Everyone Else:

I couldn't recommend based on my experience.

thanks for the review , pretty unpleasant ,so unpleasant and I would rather smoke a cigarette. cant get much more honest than this and thats what they wanted ill pass on these cheers

thanks for the review , pretty unpleasant ,so unpleasant and I would rather smoke a cigarette. cant get much more honest than this and thats what they wanted ill pass on these cheers

Well, I hope it's of help to them at the end of the day. I want nothing more than to see UK liquid companies do well and I don't take any pleasure from it.

No point in not being honest about my experience though is there, that doesn't help anyone. I expect some of their other ranges/flavours are great, just not these ones maybe.. well not for me anyway.

To Mist Elite:

If this is a new line that you are trailing then based on my experiences ... I would say don't bother, it's really not good. If it's an older line that isn't selling well and people aren't re-ordering, then I can understand why.

To Everyone Else:

I couldn't recommend based on my experience.

Definatley no point in not being honest about it @ForestMagpie had similar with the cherry menthol he tested so based on this im passing on this line ,

Back
Top Bottom