What's new

Review Today, 7 from DarkStar Vapour - plus a few words about my experience with DSV...

Only tried the lime, I thought it was terrible tbh. Poor, weak flavour and found the juice gave a really scratchy throat hit. I guess you get what you pay for. If you like citrus, give Vapercaper Tangy citrus ago, like night a day to this darkstar stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Patience is your friend with Robs juices....you might have to give these about 3 weeks to steep, longer if you can....

I had some i forgot about, and tried them after about 6 weeks of having them....and they were decent.....not "blow you outta the water" brilliant, but decent enough that i could vape it all day

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Only tried the lime, I thought it was terrible tbh. Poor, weak flavour and found the juice gave a really scratchy throat hit. I guess you get what you pay for. If you like citrus, give Vapercaper Tangy citrus ago, like night a day to this darkstar stuff.

Have to agree with this,I found flavour from the lime very lacking.

A definite +1 on the Vaper Caper Tangy Citruice great flavour.

Mine tasted poor from the day I bought them, to approx 2 months later when I ran out of my usual juices and had to to crack open one of them to get me through. I mean, I did taste of lime but it was extremely week flavour. The throat hit was extremely scratchy on my throat, high pg I'm guessing. I've not tried the other flavours tbh, it kind of put me off. Think I read somewhere that Darkstar was considering a premium range in the near future, I'll probably give them ago when they sort them out,I had great service from them, and they even sent me a free bottle of... You guessed it lime, lol, but these standard ones are not for me. One thing I will say, I've paid more for worse, Dekang, hangsen etc. With some many fantastic juices out there in there present state, they compete on price but unfortunately not on flavour. But thats just my opinion.

I'm surprised by the variation in experiences. Maybe I've just been vaping poor quality juices before getting these, I don't know, but these DarkStar Vapour liquids have blown every juice I've had in the past 18 months clean out of the water.

I'm surprised by the variation in experiences. Maybe I've just been vaping poor quality juices before getting these, I don't know, but these DarkStar Vapour liquids have blown every juice I've had in the past 18 months clean out of the water.

I think the first offer batch had less flavouring in them compared to recent going by what I have read on here.
May be wrong though as I did not return after first experience (lack of flavour)

I think the first offer batch had less flavouring in them compared to recent going by what I have read on here.
May be wrong though as I did not return after first experience (lack of flavour)

You might have a point there, mine were from the first offer batch. Maybe they bumped up the flavour a bit after feedback.

Just a little note to RS Squid, I just like to thank you and your fellow vapers for the thread on TRC :grin2:, I'm not a member but some of the old VD lot might remember me , particularly Yorick, anyway due to that thread I took up Vaping full time a few months ago, without it I might have still been using the Stinkies ;) Thanks Lads.

Just a little note to RS Squid, I just like to thank you and your fellow vapers for the thread on TRC :grin2:, I'm not a member but some of the old VD lot might remember me , particularly Yorick, anyway due to that thread I took up Vaping full time a few months ago, without it I might have still been using the Stinkies ;) Thanks Lads.

Glad t's working out for you matey. Every so often the thread drops off the bottom of page 2, and every so often I bump it back up ;).

I had a weird experience with some Liquid Amber that I still have laying around.

I put it in my X-pure RDA today, and for some reason, it tastes NOW, like very rich expensive tobacco, mixed with very expensive and fine Earl Grey :D.

Back
Top Bottom