What's new

Review The Muffin Man & The Milk Man by One Hit Wonder

Yes arrived . Ok so ... They are both amazing juices . The milk man is a hybrid version of strawberry fields

Rocket man is the winner of the two it is superb

Just ordered muffin man on back of those two being so good

Hope that helps . Was 3mg btw

Vaped in a freemax starre at 50 watts . Going away today and taken my mini mad hatter :)

Yes arrived . Ok so ... They are both amazing juices . The milk man is a hybrid version of strawberry fields

Rocket man is the winner of the two it is superb

Just ordered muffin man on back of those two being so good

Hope that helps . Was 3mg btw

Glad you like it :D

As soon as Rocket Man arrives in the UK i'll be piling in! I'm over half way through the other two though, can't stop vaping them!

I bought 2 bottles direct added promo code TSHIRT recd free t shirt and free delivery to UK . Was $119 dollars so much cheaper approx £75 for 2 :)

Hey, is there any chance I could buy 10ml of each off you? Try before you buy kinda thing lol

Hey, is there any chance I could buy 10ml of each off you? Try before you buy kinda thing lol

Damn, i was thinking the same. Muffin man sounds awesome but I don't want to spend a bucket of money to just find out that I end up not liking it. lol I'm so picky with my juices.

Damn, i was thinking the same. Muffin man sounds awesome but I don't want to spend a bucket of money to just find out that I end up not liking it. lol I'm so picky with my juices.

5ml each?? Haha.. I actually wrote a post asking if anyone was interested in going halves on the two flavours. I'll probably just by some and sell half as I don't want that amount of one juice

Back
Top Bottom