What's new

Review The Boring Vape Company full range

peegore

Postman
Morning everyone.

Just added a review for all five of The Boring Vape Company liquids to the blog. Link below for full version.

https://peegorevapes.wordpress.com/2019/12/17/the-boring-vape-company-full-range/

For those who don't want to see all the faffy extra pictures and final ratings, here is a quick cut n' paste :-)

CHERIMOYA

Otherwise known as the Custard Apple, Mark Twain apparently remarked the Cherimoya was “The most delicious fruit known to men”

And I can see where TBVC were going with this creation when I vape the juice.

The first thing to strike me is a soft and velvety apple flavouring. It’s mild, but in a stewed or cooked sort of way. With this comes a light floral note that actually works well with the fruit, similar to elderflower.

During the exhale/aftertaste I’m also picking up a light custard or cream finish. and somewhere between these two key flavours sits a little cooling or menthol. Interesting, as I really didn’t expect that.

So, delicate apple and custard mix with floral accents and a little cooling. Cherimoya. I like this and have grown to enjoy it the more I vape it. I suspect this will be the case with most of TBVC’s offerings.

___________________________________________​

PURPLE MANGOSTEEN

This could well be the most exquisitely crafted mango vape I’ve tried to date.

The base flavour of mango ( mangosteen ) is ripe and pulpy with a tangible thickness, and has a natural sweetness that feels just right for the fruit it represents.

A light, fresh, natural peach opens up across the taste-buds after a few moments and the way this complements the mango is superb.

Like Cherimoya, there is a subtle hint of floral botanicals in here along with a slightly stronger menthol cooling which all add subtle complexity to this masterfully crafted juice.

Truly delightful and quite unique in a world full of rather run-of-the-mill mango liquids.

Jabuticaba is NOT your run-of-the-mill soda juice! This is something much more, mature, in structure.

The Jabuticaba base is not dissimilar to an American style grape flavouring, but what makes this mix extra special is the secondary flavour; an alcoholic note similar to a sweet Port Wine. This brings with it depth, interest, and a little seasoned warmth too.

Again a low menthol permeates the whole blend, and the result is a rich fruity grape vape unlike any other. Impressive.

JACKFRUIT

Of all the Superfruits you see in this review today, Jackfruit is the one you’re most likely to have heard of. Best known as a meat substitute ( apparently it has the taste and texture of pulled pork when cooked ), it’s not something we would associate with a fruity e-liquid I’m sure!

Well, TBVC have swerved making a Pulled Pork E-juice ( thankfully ) and given us something much more palatable.

Be it coincidence or something based on actual fruity fact, TBVC’s take on Jackfruit taste a lot like bubblegum. No, fruity bubblegum. NO! Fruity bubblegum with cooling.

The underlying fruit is quite hard to discern; I’ll have a stab at something a little tropical. Pineapple maybe? a touch of soft citrus?

Imagine a sophisticated Minty Juicy Fruit gum stick and your about there.

Like Jabuticaba and its grape base, Jackfruit is a nice twist on an a otherwise tiresome flavour genre.

SAPODILLA

I’ve intentionally left Sapodilla until last because it’s so damned…. unusual. It will certainly polarise opinion. Basically one of the Marmite flavours of the vape world.

This is a heavy and challenging flavour for sure. I mean proper challenging. Rich, dark caramel seems to be the key base flavour here, but like Jabuticaba it has a mild raisin-like alcoholic note shot through it.

Lingering in the background is a soft pear like flavour and a vague tobacco accent as well, but one of the things I find most unusual is a light spicyness that is almost a savoury curried note.

If you like your juice like you like your men; Dark, strong, spicy… Sapodilla could be your Nirvana.

Thanks to everyone who still takes the time to visit my blog.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Peegore.

Last edited:
The owner is a proper nice bloke too

Glad someone’s finally put up a review. I’ve been vaping this since it came out and Sapodilla is one of my all time favourites. It’s such a clean juice as well and very very kind to your coils.

Glad someone’s finally put up a review. I’ve been vaping this since it came out and Sapodilla is one of my all time favourites. It’s such a clean juice as well and very very kind to your coils.

Glad to have gotten around to posting it.

They are indeed all coil kind, and I get and appreciate the effort they have put into creating juices that actually taste quite different to your average fruity liquids.

Sapodilla is VERY different!

i keep looking at these in my local vape shop purple mangosteen sounds up my street thanks for taking the time to review these

i keep looking at these in my local vape shop purple mangosteen sounds up my street thanks for taking the time to review these

It's a really nice vape, and out of the whole line I'd suggest trying this one first. It'll give you a feel for how TBVC handle their flavour profiles without being too 'Out There'.

Oh, and thank for reading the review :-)

As @peegore says start with the mangosteen as it’s the easiest to get along with and will be the most familiar.
If you don’t like it I’ll have it ;)

Back
Top Bottom