What's new

Review The Ace of Vapez- Yoda Snot, Yoda P, Yoda Blood and Smilk

VapeMaster

Achiever
I recently was introduced to The Ace of Vapez juices by a friend of mine who manages a local vape shop. Having tried some of the Yoda Snot and finding it to be delicious I hastily ordered some myself.
The order arrived quickly and well packaged. The bottles are of a hard plastic design with childproof caps and the labels are clearly marked. In the Yoda flavours case the logos are eye catching and amusing.

The Ace of Vapez Ranges

The Yoda flavours as well as a few others are sold in two versions. A Cloud Chaser and a Tank edition: Cloud Chaser is a 80VG/20PG mix (Intended for rda's/drippers) and the Tank Edition (intended for everyone else) is a 30VG/70PG mix.
Cloud Chaser juices are available in 6mg, 3mg and 0 Nicotine.
Tank Editions are available in 6mg and 12 mg.
To confuse you even further they also sell another range called the Ace of Vapez Liquids which are available in various strengths from 0 mg-24 mg nicotine.

Disclosure:

For my first order I ordered 2 x 30ml bottles in 6 mg Nicotine, one of Yoda Snot and one of Yoda Blood both from the Cloudchaser range. I have subsequently reordered Yoda Snot and also ordered Yoda P.
All juices were purchased by me for my own use. I did not receive these items as freebies for review.

Yoda Snot- Cloudchaser version:

Strength: 6 mg
Ratio: 80/20 VG/PG
Throat Hit: Mild
Vapour: Excellent

Yoda Snot is described by The Ace of Vapez as- Amazing high vg lemon and lime with a twist will be soon making you blowing refreshing clouds of snotty goodness!

This juice is a very zesty lime the flavour is very pleasant and its very natural tasting and not artificial there is also a hint of lemon there which rounds the flavour off nicely. It has a kind of tinglyness to it and in many ways reminds me of a traditional lime and lemonade that you can order in a pub. It is actually very refreshing.

Its a very nice and flavoursome juice. The clouds produced are fabulous due to the high VG content.

Rating: 8/10: A lovely juice for cloud chasing fun with really nice flavour but at the same time is quite straightforward.

Yoda Blood- Cloudchaser version:

Yoda Blood is described by TheAce of Vapez as- From our own range of cloud juices, this one knocksi t out of the park. Main flavour is strawberry and pear drops.

Open opening the bottle on this one I was greeted with the somewhat overpowering smell of pear drops sweets so I was immediately thinking this would be a rather sickly juice. I actually enjoy pear drops vapes but I find them a bit overpowering if used as an all day vape.

I actually couldn't be more wrong the taste is a delicious natural strawberry with a very natural pear taste blended in there. This tastes very much like actual fresh fruits and there was nothing to suggest any artificial flavourings.Like with the Yoda Snot the taste is very refreshing and I think you could vape it all day quite happily. Also being the same mix of VG/PGthe clouds produced are impressive.

Rating: 8/10: A lovely juice for cloud chasing fun with really nice flavour but at the same time is quite straightforward.

Yoda P- Cloudchaser version:

Yoda P is described by The Ace of Vapez as- TAOV Yoda P is an exotic blend of fruits perfect for all sweet toothed cloudc hasers, with a humorous label that will get you P'ing yourself from laughter. Main flavour is mango.

This juice shares exactly the same properties as the previous two so without repeating myself too much I would say its a very refreshing mango flavour that I personally love the most out of the three flavours I have ordered from them. There may be other fruits in there as stated by The Ace of Vapez but all I really get from it is undeniably a fresh, natural tasting mango that has me constantly topping up my rda. Clouds produced are bonkers depending on your set up.

Rating: 8/10 : A lovely juice for cloud chasing fun with really nice flavour but at the same time is quite straightforward. Personally I'd actually give this a 9/10 but then I really love the taste of Mango.

Smilk- Tank Version:

Ratio: 30/70 VG/PG
Throat Hit: Mild- medium
Vapour: Average

Smilk is described by TAOV as- From our own range of Tank juices, Smilk knocks it out of the park, even mixed at high PG to compliment the amazing flavours. Main flavour is strawberry milkshake.

This juice is a delicious strawberry milkshake, it reminds me in many ways of the Frijj chilled milkshake you can buy in stores. The strawberry while nice could in my opinion do with being a little more noticeable. The milk flavour on the other hand is lovely and doesn't taste like ghastly UHT.

Keep in mind being a milky flavour this juice seems quite vulnerable to high wattage. With a 0.8 ohms single coil I'm finding the sweet spotis around 22-26w, once you push over 30 watts the strawberry taste tends to get lost. On the other hand one interesting result at higher wattage is that the flavour takes on an almost hot milk/toasted marshmallow taste which is actually really nice.

Being higher in PG this juice has slightly more throat hit.

Rating: 7-8/10 : Perhaps you could knock off a point for the slightly weak strawberry but considering the interesting flavour variation at high wattage I think I've been fair.

Vendor Service:

I have ordered three times now from this vendor and each time the service has been excellent.Dispatch is speedy and the items are well packaged. Plus if you spend over £10 you won't pay any postage costs.

Thanks for reading and happy vaping. :)

Remember taste is entirely subjective. This review represents purely my opinion and not necessarily the opinion of POTV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom