What's new

Review Strawberry Shake by DripDrop Vapour

Ecto Vaper

Postman
20181012_094914.jpg

Another from the DripDrop Binge (Please note I am not on commission, I just love their juices).

Strawberry Shake

Now I'm really excited to share this with you as this is my favourite juice by DripDrop so far.

As the name and image suggests, this is a Strawberry Milkshake juice and one at first I was unsure of purchasing as I tend to go with a Chocolate or Vanilla Milkshake instead of Strawberry but do like one from time to time.

First the finger test and you get a strong hit of strawberry with an ice cold creamy after taste. I like a bit of Ice to a vape but wasn't too sure at first with this as on the finger it tasted a little bit strong. But I added this to the dripper and gave it a proper taste.

Well what can I say but Wow. This is definitely a Strawberry Milkshake as it gives you the mix of Strawberry and milk together to provide that shake taste with a hint of ice in the back to give it a cold feel just like a shake.

This is now my new All Day Vape and will be going back for me. Top Job DripDrop for producing this juice.

Thank you for taking the time to review these @Ecto Vaper

We have been pretty quiet this past week as it has been our eldest sons 21st on Friday and Craig's birthday yesterday.
Plus the puppy has kept me a littke preoccupied.

Back to work today after an epic weekend.

But again, great review

Back
Top Bottom