What's new

Review Strawberry Delight by Cotswold Vapour

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
Here are my opinions, not influenced by this website or the vendor.

Strawberry Delight by Cotswold Vapour is a whipped strawberry custard and is 70vg/30pg it's reasonably price at £12 for 30ml plus there's a 20% discount code on POTV for you to use........."POTV20"

Strawberry is a flavour I gave up on a long time ago but when a vendor you trust to produce quality releases one, you just gotta give it a go 'innit?

This is pleasantly creamy and a really smooth strawberry which hits the spot and i've seen it compared to Angel Delight.......I couldn't disagree. Vapour production is spot on too and there's a nice aftertaste to this as well as it making my office smell nice and anything that can drown on the stench of the constant rattle of my machine-gun farting has got to be a good thing........

I'm already over halfway through the bottle that hit my doormat this morning..... I don't generally vape at high wattages and at 27-30w this sings to me like Freddie Mercury bashing out 'Another One Bites the Dust' only change the words to "Another Juice that's a Must'....its that 'kin nice..........

The bad news is that this is a limited edition juice (limited to 140 bottles), so if you're gonna take the plunge, don't drag your feet.

http://cotswoldvapour.com/product/limited-edition-e-liquids/

Back
Top Bottom