What's new

Review Stikkles Ice by DripDrop Vapour

Skittles and Twiglets that sounds awful. I wouldn't want to eat both together let alone vape it.

Great review! :2thumbsup: I soooo want some ice at the mo!! Trying to decide what juice to pour koolada into lol :D

I'm using the standard stikkles at the moment and I'm quite liking it. Didn't go for the ice version because I've never really been keep on menthol or koolada juices. I might give it a try sometime if someone can tell me there's not too much koolada in it.

There is no Koolada.
It's WS23. I personally do not like cold vapes but hubby does. Which is why we have 2 versions of this. One for each of us.
It really depends what set up it goes in.
Some find it is just right but others will find it too cold.
I'm using the standard stikkles at the moment and I'm quite liking it. Didn't go for the ice version because I've never really been keep on menthol or koolada juices. I might give it a try sometime if someone can tell me there's not too much koolada in it.

I’ve been looking for a nice cheesy yeast concentrate to get working on my twiglet recipe, actually. Think you could use marmite? Would it pass the trpr testing?

Well, I’m glad you you asked about that! I’ve got just the thing, and it’s on offer at the moment if you buy in bulk.

Premium quality East-Anglian Stickleback entrails, you can’t beat ‘em.

Lovely note of stagnant pond water on the exhale.

Back
Top Bottom