What's new

Review Stikkles ice by Drip Drop Vapour

great review @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews
ive only managed a quick ml of it siince i received it and it sure is a fruit explosion on the tastebuds.
waiting for the others to steep as i think i fooked up with one of my faves with the nic shot i used.

Oh no! What have you done? What is wrong with it?
honestly have no idea Sam.only thing i can put it down too is the vg nic shot which came with another juice. tried the melonz the day i got it and it brought back so many great memories of your original melon but this had even better taste.
next day just picked out 2 nic shots but didnt notice one was 100%vg and the other was 50/50
shook the hell out of it and then next day tried it and you know when you have a brain fart where you expect flavour but there was nothing thinking mod was not on but then i exhaled and out came the massive cloud. then it was scratching head time as when brain is expecting something but it doesnt happen its like wtf.
all i can think of was the 100vg nic shot was a bit shite.
all the others ive bought from you had 2 50/50 darkstar nic shots and all ok with great flavour.
today the taste has slowly imerged a tad so im going to leave it a few more days or order another bottle. so dont panic sam as its defo not your juice which is the issue,far from it.
only reason i added the shots was i wanted this one to last as long as it could even though a lot of the fruits ive been getting i use zero now.
so ive just taken my first steps into a teritory i said i would never go. diy :D just orderd some vg/pg/syringes from lucemil

so ive just taken my first steps into a teritory i said i would never go. diy :D just orderd some vg/pg/syringes from lucemil

me too mate and I'm glad I did ....I'm vaping on a tobacco/peanut butter/vanilla combo I made at the moment. .... I need to tweak the levels to get the peanut up/tobacco down a little but it's really good. It's really nice to be able to make things to your own tastes rather than someone elses.

@MrDJ Just get electronic scales for about £3 off ebay, they come quick, and put the other stuff into squeezy bottles, even old juice bottles and it's sooo easy :)

Syringes are killers on the hands :(

only reason i got them was for the one shots custard that a lot of us received. i certainly wont be doing this full time.
30ml one shot, more vg than pg, couple of nic shots. 150ml mixed. bobs ya donk, im done :D

Oh no!
I presumed you would have had them at 0 or had some nic stashed as you didn't get nic with them.
Not sure how a VG shot could take the flavour away completely though.
Leave it a couple of days and let me know.
It was definitely ok upon arrival though?

& next time if you want it filled we could add some PG/VG if you prefer 0mg? So it will last you longer

honestly have no idea Sam.only thing i can put it down too is the vg nic shot which came with another juice. tried the melonz the day i got it and it brought back so many great memories of your original melon but this had even better taste.
next day just picked out 2 nic shots but didnt notice one was 100%vg and the other was 50/50
shook the hell out of it and then next day tried it and you know when you have a brain fart where you expect flavour but there was nothing thinking mod was not on but then i exhaled and out came the massive cloud. then it was scratching head time as when brain is expecting something but it doesnt happen its like wtf.
all i can think of was the 100vg nic shot was a bit shite.
all the others ive bought from you had 2 50/50 darkstar nic shots and all ok with great flavour.
today the taste has slowly imerged a tad so im going to leave it a few more days or order another bottle. so dont panic sam as its defo not your juice which is the issue,far from it.
only reason i added the shots was i wanted this one to last as long as it could even though a lot of the fruits ive been getting i use zero now.

was 100% perfect on arival and a strong flavor so as i said its defo not your juice.
ive got a litre of vg and 250ml pg on the way so will make up some 10ml zero shots.
just started on the stikkles and that had 2 50/50 darstrar shots and thats still a lovely strong flavour.
Sams got this spot on with his review. ice is a perfect % and compliments this flavour perfectly.

Jim. I have a small set of digi scales here. They are yours if you want them. I don't use them. And I don't plan on doing diy juice again

Back
Top Bottom