What's new

Review Stikkles ice by Drip Drop Vapour

Shetland Sam

Achiever
I feel after @raggy did his amateur review. I feel it is only right it gets some of saucy Sam's treatment.
(@raggy knows I'm joking I hope)

Ok apes let's do the formalities first then. This juice was sent to me but I was under no obligation to review it I just thought I would. No one or nothing apart from the juice in question will influence my thoughts I am about to express. And as always remember that taste is subjective.

So let's move on to the good part.

The ye olde finger test.

Now I'm not sure how you eat your skittles but I tend to just chuck a handful at a time into my mouth and mix up all the flavours. And that is just what happens here. You get an explosion of fruity goodness with a hint of the ice.

So now the tank is filled and coil is primed. And I'll point out here I am slightly ashamed to say I am using a smok tank. But I am using it as to trial a new type of coil so don't stone me to death just yet. So we are using the Prince tank with the 0.15 new strip coil.

So let's fire this beast I mean Prince tank up and go for a vape.

And I think we have just found the holy grail of juice. What a blast of fruityness that leaves your mouth watering for more. For me it is heaven in a vape. I can't personally pick out any individual fruit flavours but I don't want too. I want a mouthful of skittles and that is what you get. And again I feel for my taste they have got the right amount of koolada.

So now we move on to

Sam's super saucy scale

Now this one is gonna score highly I feel. Icy skittles. Who knew it would taste so damn good. I have the opinion that nothing can ever reach total perfection as there is always room for improvement so it's not 10/10 but it's pretty damn close.

I'm gonna score this a

9/10 what a juice. I will be ordering some in the not so distant future.

20180608_155859.jpg

Now if you don't believe me here is the link if you want to check it out yourself.

https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/dripdrop-stikklesice-100ml-shortfill-0mg/

P.S yes I know mine is a 10ml bottle and the link is a shortfill but I am special so I get my own bottle lol

Oh no - another I am going to have to add to the list to try then so! List is forever building lol

Great review Sam!

It's Stikkles not Skittles, unless you want Mars Inc suing drip drop for every penny.

You'd better change that, I can hear their lawyer tapping away already.

Fantastic review Sam!! :D Thank you, as you really didn't need to.
It was only sent to soften the blow of sending a Smok out loll
Just hope them coils don't blow your lungs out like they did with me :/

Back
Top Bottom