What's new

Review Squid Ink - Kraken

Squid Ink 12mg - Kraken

Opinions are my own and all that jazz..

Equipment used - MVP2, Kanger Mini Pro and Dripper.

Vapour production - Thick and creamy clouds. Very good.

Throat hit - Good. Instantly hits the spot.

Flavour - Excellent. Pic 'n' mix, Haribo or Jelly Babies? Who knows - but it's tasty... very tasty. Upon exhaling there is an effervescent feeling. Beautiful.

Conclusion - Been many reviews of this juice before, but had to add my 2 cents. This indeed does live up to the hype. An ADV for sure. Just gone back and purchased 50ml. Well done @MrKraken .

Score - 9/10

Last edited:
Still waiting for mine to come. Bloody postie is taking ages today! Argh!!!

Oh God! That's not good news as I only ordered 10ml and a bottle of custard too! Haha.

Exact same order as me! I have the Kingslayer tucked away in a dark and gloomy place gathering strength as we speak.

Love the stuff. MrKraken has some amazing juices on the go, not tried them all.....yet! Next up will be strawberry dodgers and hansels folly :P

Love the stuff. @MrKraken has some amazing juices on the go, not tried them all.....yet! Next up will be strawberry dodgers and hansels folly :P

Must admit it was the first time I have tried them. they are so hyped I was concerned you would get the same anti-climax that you find with movies.

I've just ordered 10ml of Strawberry Dodgers with my 50ml order of Squid Ink. Can't wait!

I feel like I'm missing out with Squid ink :( I've finally just finished off my first bottle but no matter what set up I use it in or how long I steep it for it still just tastes like Haribo cola bottles to me

Back
Top Bottom