What's new

Review Secluded Sorbet by Prime Vapes

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Alright guys. Welcome back to another one of Sam's saucy juice reviews.

Now as some of you may know we nearly never got this juice in for review. For once it wasn't @cliveh2 that messed up the address it was @Lee. But we intercepted the mail this morning and got the parcel. So a big thanks goes out to @Lee at prime vapes for hooking me up with these juices

I know some of you will be excited for this series of reviews so let's do the formalities and get on with it.

This juice was sent out (to my old address) for the purposes of this review. All opinions expressed here are my own and no one else's.

Today we are looking at the Secluded Sorbet from the Sub Rosa range by the forum famous Lee. Formally Mr Dripworx.

It is a 70vg30pg 100ml shortfill. Which I have topped up with some base mix but you can add nic shots if you need too .

They are priced at £16.99 but I believe there is a discount code.

I am using the SMPL tube mech with the bonza with dual brochrome coils coming in at 0.24ohm

So as you all know by now we start with a finger taste.

And wow what a taste it is. You get a nice refreshing lime along with some lemonade. But there is also some hint of mixed berries.

So let's prime the coils and go for a vape.

Wow is all I would need to say but we will try and elaborate slightly. Again your getting a nice lemonade along with the lime sorbet with the hints of the mixed berries coming through too. If I was to have seen this in a shop with the flavour profile to be honest I would give it a miss. I'm not a huge fan on lemonade but what we have here is sublime. See what I did there sub-lime. As stated on the website. There is no koolada or menthol and this juice doesn't need it.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 9.7/10

This juice is amazing. You all know Lee wouldn't release something he wasn't happy with and this is no exception at all. It's a great sit out in the garden in the sunshine vape.

20180629_114342.jpg

And if you don't believe me the link is below. But be warned these are a small batch liquid so might not be on the shelf for long

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/products/secluded-sorbet-100ml

Great review mate, have you got an instagram account for your pics?
I bought the range as well, but not tried any yet, definitely looking forward to this one

discount code is LAUNCH for 20% btw

Last edited:
Nice one Sam another great review and a nice view in the background with the juice :2thumbsup:............

No I don't. I just put them on here. If anyone wishes to use them they can.

Great review mate, have you got an instagram account for your pics?
I bought the range as well, but not tries any yet, definitely looking forward to this one

discount code is LAUNCH for 20% btw

Great review Sam, and I agree with you on this juice, it is a fantastic juice for sitting in the sun on a warm day

Fantastic review sam, really pleased to hear you’re enjoying it! [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom