What's new

RY4+ from Vapist's Vapours

K

KulrMeStoopid

Vapist sent me this a sample (which I hadn't tried yet) then I got another bottle in a PIF from him. So after the delightful Banana Cake and his lovely Apple Pie n Custard, it would only be fair that I try this one finally, since I really enjoyed Wiz Mix's Ry4(Dekang)

Vapist prefers a more VG/PG mix (so do I!) This is 16mg Nic and the juice is a pretty peachy color. It smells lovely out of the bottle, a bit more Vanilla than regular Ry4.

Popped into a a Boge SR and vaped between 4.4c and 4.7 on the LT.

At 4.7v you get a really good throat hit, nothing that will pop your eyeballs out of their sockets, but a nice lil punch that says HEY! IM here!

Because the juice is more VG, it's a heavier vape (unlike PG which is like sucking on air to me) VG I can feel. You get excellent vapor production from this. And if you like Dekang's Ry4 and are looking for something slightly sweeter and smoother, this is the one. If you go back and read my Ry4 review and add it to this one, plus the extra vanilla, you will understand why I really enjoy this one. Could it possibly replace his Banana Cake in my tank, very much so
smile.png
It's a hard toss up between the 2 but this had become my second favorite and the BC is first
biggrin.png

To me, this is NOT a tobacco flavor, this tastes like fresh tobacco smells, with caramel and vanilla on top. It really is gorgeous. Along side with the brilliant day and this juice, I have at least two more things to be thankful for today!

Thumbs up from Da Mommy
smile.png

I love the banana cake but then I keep saying that lol..oh and banana cake beer :)

Back
Top Bottom