What's new

Royal Vapour Cinnamagic

razor

Initiate
My 2nd ever review ...this was an unexpected but very welcome freebie

Everyone loves a freebie :) lol

strength ....18 g at a guess

never in a million years did I think I would try something like this...certainly would never of bought it

cinnamin/vanilla

Another thick liquid ....syringes ordered lol

on opening a sweet aroma ...so was expecting a sickly vape ...hey its free and I will try most things once especially if they are free :) lol

Vapour ...huge ....I do consider this a huge bonus

Throat hit ...very good

initial thoughts .....hmmmm alright I suppose but after a few tugs its a definite grower ....few tugs later and Im actually enjoying it

Sweet and very pleasant with a very enjoyable aftertaste

A fantastic freebie and may well of opened a new vaping door for me :) smoking 32 years ...vaping full time for 1 month ....so everything Ive bought to date has been tobacco related.

Not sure if I would actually buy this ...time will tell ...but well worth a try ...I will certainly take a look outside of my usual choices though and pop a random non tobacco related choice on my next order.

It was as I said a freebie but I certainly wouldnt of thought I`d wasted my money if I had bought it :)

All in all another cracker from mystic juice ...with free delivery ..

Thanks for the review m8 :)
Im not a huge fan of cinnamon, but keep coming back to this one every evening...

Feri

Aaaargh they've discontinued Cinnamagic. Its the only one I like to be honest. Not sweet (I hate the SWEET ones) now there is no way of getting it bahhhhhh
Why discontinue it?!?!? Help please (in case anyone knows where I can get it and/or let me know any substitutes that don't include: cookie, berry, vanilla, Eldorado, etc

Aaaargh they've discontinued Cinnamagic. Its the only one I like to be honest. Not sweet (I hate the SWEET ones) now there is no way of getting it bahhhhhh
Why discontinue it?!?!? Help please (in case anyone knows where I can get it and/or let me know any substitutes that don't include: cookie, berry, vanilla, Eldorado, etc

Try this site mysticjuice.co.uk/

Back
Top Bottom