What's new

Review Rockstar Vapes UK - Banana Caramel

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
For me, this is the first Banana flavoured liquid and I am impressed. I really think the caramel and banana work very well together.

I'm struggling to promote any stock coils with new juices I don't know if its due to the sugar content or what but I can honestly say that RDA and RTA is the way forward unless you are vaping Mesh coils.
This flavour is the classic banana split dessert with vanilla ice cream, smothered in rich caramel sauce, 100% one to enjoy vaping daily.

This is very well balanced and I think most people will enjoy this flavour.
I would recommend to go out and try it* at a price of
£14.99GBP

This flavour deserves a 6/7 out of 10, for my palate only because im still getting used to the flavour of bananas

Rockstar you legends I can't wait for more

https://www.rockstar-vape.co.uk/rockstar-range/premium-50ml-range/ice-cream-collection.html

fullsizeoutput_11df.jpeg

Nice one mate ive just got in to banana vape juice myself and this one sounds really nice may give it a go myself soon.
Thanks for posting mate...

Great review fella.

I was asked to review the full range of these buy had to decline as I've just got too much juice to get through but good to hear your liking them.

Great review fella.

I was asked to review the full range of these buy had to decline as I've just got too much juice to get through but good to hear your liking them.
Cheers dude

A great line I must say...

Back
Top Bottom