What's new

Review Purple Paradox by Prime Vapes

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey again. Last one for today I promise. So let's get started.

This juice was sent out for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's. I keep forgetting to put in the compulsory remember taste is subjective.

This time we have Purple Paradox from the Sub Rosa range. It's a 100ml shortfill in a 120ml bottle so you can make it a 3mg juice with 2 nic shots. It's a 70vg30pg. I've topped mine up with some base mix.

These are priced at £16.99 but I'll include the discount code down below with the link.

This time I'm using the SMPL tube mech with recoil with 26g brochrome dual coils coming in at 0.31. So let's get the show on the road.

The good old finger test. You can tell the creator loves his citrus fruits. Imagine Heisenberg with a citrus twist. The citrus mellowed the heisen taste which I like very much.

Coils are primed so let's go.

Now I'm using a different rda as I'm still using the others with the other 2 juices I have reviewed.

Now comparing this with Heisenberg I would say there is less menthol in this juice which is good as it doesn't kill the flavours. Your getting the nice berries flavour with the citrus and a nice mellow menthol. This is an excellent summer ADV. I don't know how he does it but he can take flavours and make them work and compliment each other.

So we will move along to the super saucy scale.

I'm giving this one a 9.9/10.

All the flavours just work so well together. I've had heisen flavours before that had far to much menthol but this has it spot on.

Also I want to point out that the flavour notes on the prime vapes website are on point. If the flavour is listed you taste it in the juice. I also want to say I'm not just creating hype about this range of juices. I'm just telling it how it is. they really are excellent.

20180629_114326.jpg

And again guys this juice is a small batch liquid so might not be around for long.

Use discount code LAUNCH for 20% off

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/sub-rosa-alchemy/products/purple-paradox-100ml

Back
Top Bottom