What's new

Review Polar Night by Cotswold Vapour

Where's the 'cheque's in the post' emoji - thank you bud! I do my best to add a little 'effect' to most juices (be that cooling, fizz, frothy feeling etc) but the trick for me is usually less is more. Too many completely overdo the cooling ingredients when you can really get away with fractions of a percent rather than a full 0.5 or even 1%

That's how I like my cooling effects to be fair, apparent but not obvious. The menthol in this flavour was requested to be light and balanced so it didn't dominate the fruits at all. It had to be refreshing not cold.

I totally agree with you there. So many juices are ruined by to much menthol or koolada. No need for a cheque I am just honest. I really need to get some of your juices in now haha

I totally agree with you there. So many juices are ruined by to much menthol or koolada. No need for a cheque I am just honest. I really need to get some of your juices in now haha

Once I have staff back in from holidays and finished the million other jobs I have backed up I'll get your stocked up.

Once I have staff back in from holidays and finished the million other jobs I have backed up I'll get your stocked up.
It's so true. Most juice I've tried is just overloaded with it. Often I feel to hide the inadequacy of the flavour.
You do use it as a flavour enhancing ingredient which is a rare thing.
Actually I think yours is the only juice I can vape that contains koolada.

I do enjoy Polar Night as an adv, now knowing Booms had a hand in it's creation makes a lot of sense, headshot is awesome. [emoji106][emoji4]

Was fortunate to get some of this after last years raffle. Fkin awesome juice. Loved it.

Back
Top Bottom