What's new

Review Polar Night by Cotswold Vapour

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey guys we are back again for yet another juice review.

This juice was sent out for the purpose of this review. So a big that's to the guys over at @Cotswold Vapour. All opinions expressed here are those of my own. And as always taste is subjective. So let's get this started.

Today we are looking at one of the stonewall shortfill range. It is a 69vg/31pg 50ml shortfill. So if your use a 75vg/25pg nic shot you will have a final ratio of 70vg30pg. I have topped mine up with sone base mix. This shortfill is priced at £15 for 50ml

For today's review we are using the Double Barrel mod with the twisted messes 22mm Rda. With dual brochrome coils coming in at 0.28 ohm.

We will start as always with a finger taste. And right away your getting a nice minty hit with some lovely berry/fruityness.

So let's go for a vape. Coils are primed and the wicks are wet.

All I can say if polar bears vaped this would be their choice of juice. To me it's like mixing a glacier mint with a sone fresh juicy berries. I've not been able to put this juice down. It's super refreshing and very addictive.

Sam's super saucy scale.

I'm giving this a 9/10.

I could vape this all day every day. It's very refreshing and leaves your mouth watering for more

20180706_141113.jpg

The link is below if you want to take a look

http://cotswoldvapour.com/product/polar-night-2/

Hey guys we are back again for yet another juice review....

Such kind words... Thank you Sam :)

I can't take all the credit for this one, my good buddy Leigh at @Colonelboom laid down the groundwork during development for me as I've never been into menthol so had no idea where to start - Headshot being one of the only ones I've ever smashed a great quantity of so asking Leigh for a hand was the obvious choice.

It's actually grown to become one of our best selling liquids overall, and is due for promotion from the Stonewall range to the TPD Notified Cotswold Vapour core range (you heard it here first!) imminently - allowing 50/50 high nic users to jump in on the fun :D

9/10 is a damn good score and is gonna take some beating for the rest of the selection we sent up. Loving your writing style, and I for one am looking forward to reading the review on whichever one you like the least - you get bonus points for honesty as taste is subjective so if you think something from the range tastes like shit I hope I get to read about it and have a laugh :D

Thanks again @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews

Great review Sam looking forward to the next and keep up those great photos too ........:2thumbsup:............

Great review Sam. I'm glad Cotswold are also catering for high nic users. Great news.

Last edited:

I can't take all the credit for this one, my good buddy Leigh at @Colonelboom laid down the groundwork during development for me as I've never been into menthol so had no idea where to start - Headshot being one of the only ones I've ever smashed a great quantity of so asking Leigh for a hand was the obvious choice.

It's actually grown to become one of our best selling liquids overall, and is due for promotion from the Stonewall range to the TPD Notified Cotswold Vapour core range (you heard it here first!) imminently - allowing 50/50 high nic users to jump in on the fun :D

9/10 is a damn good score and is gonna take some beating for the rest of the selection we sent up. Loving your writing style, and I for one am looking forward to reading the review on whichever one you like the least - you get bonus points for honesty as taste is subjective so if you think something from the range tastes like shit I hope I get to read about it and have a laugh :D

Always a please to help mate - you know this. I'm just glad to hear that it's goner on to become a best seller too as it means we got it bang on between us.

That man is a wizard with the cooling elements isn't he.
I hate menthol or koolada but as soon as I vaped "by Jove" for the first time. That changed. Perfectly balanced.

I hate menthol or koolada but as soon as I vaped "by Jove" for the first time. That changed. Perfectly balanced.

With this one I don't really get menthol or koolada. It's just nice minty fresh. This bottle will not last long.

Where's the 'cheque's in the post' emoji - thank you bud! I do my best to add a little 'effect' to most juices (be that cooling, fizz, frothy feeling etc) but the trick for me is usually less is more. Too many completely overdo the cooling ingredients when you can really get away with fractions of a percent rather than a full 0.5 or even 1%

With this one I don't really get menthol or koolada. It's just nice minty fresh. This bottle will not last long.

That's how I like my cooling effects to be fair, apparent but not obvious. The menthol in this flavour was requested to be light and balanced so it didn't dominate the fruits at all. It had to be refreshing not cold.

Back
Top Bottom