What's new

Review Nova Vapes mini review

^this.
  • Do you need to steep the mango an lychee after you put the 10ml nic shot ?
ive had 2 orders of 240ml mango lychee now on top of my first order and also got the grahams custard to try.
nic shots in (im sure 2 of the bottle nozzles were glued in as had to demolish the bottle to put the nic in) but all the others came out with a little help. shake until you arm drops off and as Matty said leave for 30 minutes and then good to go.

Last edited:
I'm vaping on the strawberry lemonade at the moment and finding it a thoroughly enjoyable experience. I have a cold at the moment and the cooling effect on the exhale is keeping my head clear, plenty of nice strawberry flavour too. Will deffo be ordering some more. I will also have to check out the mango lychee, sounds good.

I bought their 480ml sample pack the other day, so I got the full ICE and Rose and Ivy range. Strawberry Lemonade was a bit of a disappointment. It's a nice vape, but lacks in menthol compared to the other 2 and resembles more on the side of a strawberry milk!

I did a review on those I've tried on my blog below.
I love Nova Vapes Mango ice meep ordering more going to try the Strawberries LEMONADE really good eliquid they make an lovely people 10/10

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered Mango lychee, Strawberry lemonade, Grahams custard and Comet. Can't wait.

its quite nice but not one of my prefered flavors. ive had a couple of other grahams and they were all roughly the same. i prefer pure vanilla custard.

So my order arrived today and wow, that mango is proper cold. Gonna vape this tank dry, re-wick and try the strawberry lemonade. As advised by Nova Vapes I'll leave the Grahams Custard and Comet to steep for a couple of weeks. Thanks again for the review, this is why I signed up here [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom