What's new

Review Nexus shortfills & Salts by Pod Salt review - Cozy

Cozy

Achiever
Disclaimer: This is an independent review of ejuice kindly provided to me by Pod Salt and is not associated with Planet Of The Vapes or any other organisation. The opinions here are purely my own and I am not receiving any payment or inducement for them.

Nexus Shortfills & Salts by Pod Salt Review

I received both the Nexus Shortfills and Salt range with some other freebies from Pod Salt via our very lovely @DeeDee (aka pod queen) and I’m probably quite late in reviewing them just been busy with work and getting through them, I added a 10ml 18mg nic salt shot to all the shortfills as I only vape salts to give me a 60ml 3mg final juice, I don’t get on with freebase nicotine.

I vaped all these on the new Wotofo profle RDTA in squonk mode using the turbo mesh and x-fibre cotton, fresh wick for each flavour running between 60 – 65w normally.

With the shortfills being very similar in strength to the 5mg salts provided and they all tasted very much the same as you can imagine, so I have combined the review of both below

Pro-Green – White grape, Cucumber & Apple

Was looking forward to this one as I’ve had cucumber juice before and enjoyed it, was a nice grape combined with the cucumber on the inhale and a nice hint of apple on the exhale, not overly sweet quite a nice blended juice, I think a tiny bit of menthol would have worked well with this juice but that’s my personal preference, I would get this again – Score 4 / 5

Fuji Blend – Fuji Apple & Peach

I’m a big apple fan, especially fuji apple but this mixed with the peach didn’t quite work for me, the peach was prominent over the apple where I couldn’t really taste much apple at all apart from a slight hint on the exhale, the peach seemed to overpower it, quite a nice peach juice if you’re a fan of peaches but for me I don’t think I would get this again – Score 2.5/5

Super Loe – Pomegranate, Acai & Aloe

Now this was the one I didn’t really know what to expect as I’d not really sampled much or any of these flavours, initially I thought no I don’t really like this on first couple of tries but then the more I vaped it the more I started to enjoy it, I’m not sure how to describe it really, one word would probably be Odd, I was getting the pomegranate, and I think the Acai was sort of like a cross between a dark berry and almost chocolate type of flavour, I thought there was a slight hint of mint in there too but couldn’t be sure, I was again surprised by this as initial taste I thought not for me but the more it went on I found to actually like it in its own unique way, I think its like marmite, you either like it or hate it, and I quite liked it, would I get this again, probably not but it definitely was unusual – Score 3.5/5

Citrus Mix – Lime, Raspberry & Grapefruit

When I saw the initial range, this one peaked my interest the most as I do love a citrus vape, with my favourite flavour being lime, I really enjoyed this juice, it was both sweet, sour and refreshing to vape, the grapefruit and lime give a lovely sour hit but then combined with the sweetness and tartness of the raspberry, I was surprised how sweet this was considering both the lime and grapefruit in it and I really do like sour, the only thing that lost it half a point was that it was quite harsh on my cotton, I re-wicked this twice going through 60ml of it and I can only guess it was maybe the grapefruit that was doing it, as looking at the ingredients on the packs, this was the only one of the range that didn’t have Artificial sweetener added, would i buy this again, yes it probably edged it slightly as my favourite of the range - Score 4.5 / 5

Coco Sun – Sweet tangerine & Coconut

I had left this one till last as it didn’t really sound up my street in terms of juice flavours I’d normally go for, I’m not the greatest fan of coconut to eat, drink or until now Vape, I am however so surprised by this juice, its bloody lovely, I wasn’t expecting to like it at all really, on the inhale is a very nice not overly sweet tangerine, on the exhale I was getting a lovely subtle coconut flavour, I wouldn’t put these two flavours together at all but all I can say is that it works, and works very well, expecting this to be my least favourite its probably joint 1st with the citrus mix juice I would buy this again for sure – Score 4.5 / 5

I did enjoy most of the range, but as we all know taste is subjective, but they were some very nice juices in there with some bold flavour choices, and thanks to @DeeDee (aka pod queen) and Pod Salt for providing them to me for review

Cheers

Cozy
20210111_161338.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom