What's new

Natura ..Coffee Latte....review

I do like an RY4 pistachio .... so you get a bottle of concentrate and a bottle of VG? ... so if you wanted you could pour half the VG away and add PG to make it 50/50 instead? ... is that right? Is there room for nicotine?
Looks like the way to go for mtl vaping bud doesn't it.

I do like an RY4 pistachio .... so you get a bottle of concentrate and a bottle of VG? ... so if you wanted you could pour half the VG away and add PG to make it 50/50 instead? ... is that right? Is there room for nicotine?

Hey Simon,

That's a great Question. Thank you :)

Q: So you get a bottle of concentrate and a bottle of VG?
A: Yeah, that's right the package contains a bottle of concentrate 60/40 and a bottle of VG."

Q: So if you wanted you could pour half the VG away and add PG to make it 50/50 instead?
A: Without a doubt, you can add PG instead of VG. But we strongly recommend adding the nicotine first. The final ratio depends on the nicotine proportion. Using nicotine that’s diluted in PG will help you.

For more information, you can easily reach me at [email protected]

Apologies for the delay in my response, I do hope you are well.

Thank you for chasing, it has been very busy here as I'm sure you can imagine!!

Find us on

Kind Regards,
Nancy
Customer Support Manager

naturaliquids.co.uk

sounds on point gonna have to wait for it to come back into stock before i can try this one nice review @joe clay
@NaturaLiquids UK any ideas when its coming bk in stock ?

Hi BigCloud,

I can confidently announce that we have the next batch of coffee latte in the UK on 19-21 Dec.

Thank you for expressing your interested in our products :)

Find us on

Kind Regards,
Nancy
Customer Support Manager
naturaliquids.co.uk

Received my review samples this morning. Really like the packaging. Once I shift this cold I will get my reviews up

Website has gone. Does anyone know what has happened to NaturaLiquids? Was hoping to try some of their juices.

Back
Top Bottom