What's new

Review Mum's Custard by Digbys Juices

Have really enjoyed all your reviews of our range Martyn. Great descriptions and fab quality. Thank you so very much kind sir

Have really enjoyed all your reviews of our range Martyn. Great descriptions and fab quality. Thank you so very much kind sir

Hi Digby

I ordered some Custard from you yesterday. Was just wondering if it needs to be steeped? I made a school boy error and ran out of all my last 2 juices and I need to use this pretty much as soon as I receive it lol

Hi Slim, they are good to go when they arrive, they leave with a 14 day steep. We usually find it reaches the best point at around 3 weeks so it will still improve as you keep it. Stay Foggy!

Hi Slim, they are good to go when they arrive, they leave with a 14 day steep. We usually find it reaches the best point at around 3 weeks so it will still improve as you keep it. Stay Foggy!

Perfect. lol Stay Foggy nice touch.

You got any plans to release any new flavours?

BTW of all the vaping websites yours looks by far the best. most of them look awful. reps to Digby

Thank you Slim, we love our website :D We just released our latest flavour Hooligan! Its really nice but is running out of stock very quickly. They are pretty much all gone the same day we put them up. Next batch in a few days.

Just have to add, had a great customer service experience from digbys juices too, my order got lost in the post just before Easter weekend, they responded to emails very quickly and they actually phoned me to see if had arrived after the Easter weekend, then sent out a replacement straight away. Top notch, and the juice were superb to boot! :)

Getting low on my first bottle of Mums Custard, after 2 days... It's the best juice I've tasted yet.

I hope my next order arrives on Monday, can I have a spoon with it please?

Impressive work Digby, I like the way you roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Mums Custard is very nice.

Also to add great customer service from Digbys. :thumbup:

Unfortunately dont fancy any of the other flavours but I will be ordering Mums Custard again

Back
Top Bottom