What's new

Review Mrs Bees True Dairy Custard

Dogmeat

Postman
Like many of you on this forum I've Been on a journey, A journey in search of 'The Perfect Custard' and I think, NO, I KNOW I've found it.

Mrs Bees True Dairy Custard.

And it was under my nose all along because its produced by a member of POTV, Matt1978.

I've had this juice on the go now for 2-3 weeks whilst trying loads of others both before and after and I have now stopped looking, nuff said.

Now I don't profess to have taste-buds of a wine taster but to me this E-Juice is 'Or-gaz-mic', well not 'Semi inducing' but you get the picture.

I think I must point out that Matt is a reviewer, mainly of E-Juice, if not exclusively (from what I've seen), so this guy has had the chance to sample MANY E-liquids, probably shit loads more than you or I, so as you can imagine he knows a good juice from an average juice from plain shite, and he's not going to make any old crap and flog it to you or me.

What does it taste like you tit? I hear you cry, well it's a Custard E-Juice (no shit Sherlock) but so much more, it's a smooth, creamy, almost 'Buttery' custard, not sweet or sickly like some, no nasty 'roof of the mouth' taste like some companies charge £5 or more per 10ml for.

If I was to compare it to any juice that I've tried so far it would have to be Goose Juice, but this stuff blows it out of the water (see what I did there? Yes? No? oh OK then).

4 point checklist for vaping perfection.

1. Flavour. Fuck me the flavour.

2. Cost, £8.50 for 35ml, Delivered. Fuck me.

3. VG/PG ratio, 80VG/20PG. Fuckin clouds man.

4. Comes pre-steeped, Fuck waiting 2-4 weeks

Is there a downside to this juice? for me, just one, it's only available in 3mg or 6mg nic strength, which I suppose is OK if you drip, but that would limit a lot of people like me that can only drip at home, at work only tanks are practical so a higher nic strength like 12mg or 18mg would be the dog's bollox, I did enquire about other VG/PG ratios and nic strengths, Matt said if demand was high enough he may consider it but I suppose doing only two batches helps keep the cost down so you can't blame the guy.

But with Mrs Bees being 80VG/20PG it just about works in tanks, it works in my Heron if wicked right, it works in the new NatureVape 1.4 Ohms 'Carto' atty and tank (very good they are) and also works well in my (clone) Rose V2, but as expected works best of all in a dripper, mine being a (clone) Marquis, dual vertical coil 0.7 Ohms at 30Watts = EPIC MAN,

I say 'Works' purely to deal with the VG/PG ratio, but the thing is that the flavour is bang on no matter what atty I tried it in, get it wicking right with the right coil and wattage/voltage in an RBA and you won't be disappointed.

Another minor down side for some maybe, not that it matters to me, is that he only posts orders out on Mondays, probably due to it being pre-steeped, but if you can't deal with that you must be a nightmare to live with.

So your first question should be, where can I get me some of this? if so well done, you get a gold star.

Two options for you here, if you're on Facebook search for 'Mrs Bees True Dairy Custard', it shouldn't be hard to find, if like me you don't do Facebooking simply PM Matt1978 and he will send you all the details you need and you'll soon find yourself sitting in a big creamy, custardy cloud grinning like a loon.

If you're on the hunt for 'The Custard' like me, for only £8.50 for 35ml you owe it to yourself to at least try it and see.

Peace

Dogmeat

I can confirm too that this is the absolute tits I'm using it in my atlantis atm and the flavour is unreal I've been vaping this stuff for a few weeks now and it's literally all I vape

I am away but know when I'm home it's waiting for me :) vaping devilicious custard at moment which I cannot fault . Love matts reviews so in him I trust !!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Forgot to say in the review that I paid for the E-juice with my own money, and I also didn't demand shares options or % of profits from sales ;).

And of course they were my own words typed one finger at a time by me and do not represent the Yada Yada Yada POTV Yada Yada Yada.

Thanks Matt for putting the required info up so the good folks of POTV can get on this Grade A juice hassle free.

Peace.

I was sold on 'like goose juice but better' goose juice is pretty much all i vape now. Cheers gonna give this a go

Is this only available in 30ml? Or are 10ml bottles available?

Just received 2 bottles and blown away how tasty and custardy this is. Got 3mg in my subtank and the flavour is intense. Like a constant stream of Birds Custard. Will be placing another order soon.

Back
Top Bottom