What's new

Mom and Pop's Calipitter Chow Review

Sounds good. You have got me pretty addicted to mom and pops which is no mean feat as I never liked tobacco flavours before but praze is just nom nom :) if you rate this then it will go on my wish list :)

Imagine something like Redwood (but not Redwood) on the inhale and something vaguely savoury on the exhale ;)

Worth a punt fa the experience - and a concentrate i'll definitely be buying! :D

Been Vaping CC through me Ivy SS RBA - and definitely a bigger TH - but no closer to being able to pinpoint where CC fits on the Sweet/Savoury Continuum ;)

Received some Calipitter Chow Concentrate from M+P's direct yesterday (with a couple extra fa a future competition ;) ) - and mixed some up today. Couldn't resist trying it - and not bad straight off. Looking forward to it in a week or so - Luckily will be away fa a week to make sure that steepage happens LoL

Also did a 10ml mix of: CC + Praze, CC + PF5L and CC + Praze + PF5L - just fa Kicks n Giggles :diy:

thanks for that, Ill give this s go .. Im loving Mom and Pops at the minute

Just trying the unsteeped 10% CC, 5% Praze and PF5L in an iGo- and not bad - could do with a ickle more tobacco for me - see how it steeps ;)

Having been away an ickle longer than planned the bonus is that the DIY CC had longer to steep (a full 2 weeks fa a change) ;)

Mixed at 15% - so 70ish ml to a bottle - and not bad. Maybe not quite as pronounced as the premixed but think i slightly prefer it this way.

Still have me mixes with CC + Praze and CC + PF5L to try yet too :D

Just noticed that Leisure Liquids has the CC Concentrate in now too :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom