What's new

Review MANABUSH - TRIBUTE RANGE

I've been vaping on the powwow sauce tribute in my kayfun and it's been UNREAL. I've had the nokomis in my bantam box (Xeta bridge) as well, but the build isn't right in there so I'm reserving judgment. Even so, both liquids have blown everything else I've vaped on for the last who knows how long out the water - great stuff!

@eyeball kid what's that little industrial looking mod your Hastur mini is sitting on?

I've been vaping on the powwow sauce tribute in my kayfun and it's been UNREAL. I've had the nokomis in my bantam box (Xeta bridge) as well, but the build isn't right in there so I'm reserving judgment. Even so, both liquids have blown everything else I've vaped on for the last who knows how long out the water - great stuff!

@eyeball kid what's that little industrial looking mod your Hastur mini is sitting on?

Pretty sure that's a Lost Vape Coral. Difficult to get hold of now.

Has anybody found that with the 30ml 6mg versions that they take a bit more of a steep than the 50ml shortfill 3mgs. The 6mg Powwow although nice seems subdued, To a lesser extent the Chiri. Sun

Has anybody found that with the 30ml 6mg versions that they take a bit more of a steep than the 50ml shortfill 3mgs. The 6mg Powwow although nice seems subdued, To a lesser extent the Chiri. Sun

Highly possible ... you are adding proportionately more diluent to the 6mg bottle (a third of the bottle as opposed to a sixth)

I tend to leave the 6mgs (which are the ones I use at least a week)

Moved on from the Nokomis, to the Chiri Sun, by fk Martyn this is close so so close to the original.....spanks Nokomises arse as far as Im concerned....still got my all time fave Powwow to go.

Moved on from the Nokomis, to the Chiri Sun, by fk Martyn this is close so so close to the original.....spanks Nokomises arse as far as Im concerned....still got my all time fave Powwow to go.
Cheers @Rickster - been a long time coming that one - you have no idea the amount of variants and versions have been scrapped and jiggled - a true nightmare of a flavour to recreate.

Belting isn't it.
I actually bought a new kf lite due to the fact that it's so good it's gone into my weekly rotation.
sweetness is just bob on. Can't fault any of the tribute liquids. As close to og range as possible but better I reckon.

Belting isn't it.
I actually bought a new kf lite due to the fact that it's so good it's gone into my weekly rotation.
sweetness is just bob on. Can't fault any of the tribute liquids. As close to og range as possible but better I reckon.

Defo, should be on the powwow trib in a couple of weeks, that was my fav, looking forward to it.....

Back
Top Bottom