What's new

Review MANABUSH Christmas Range.

Manabush and Prime vapes , A slice of pow wow sauce.
WP_20191123_14_39_49_Pro.jpg

In progress... Glorious. Progress.
Okay, Ready to Rock.
A festive surprise from Manabush and Prime vapes.
They've collaborated to produce this limited run which is blend of the mighty pow wow sauce and custard slice.
It came in a 60ml shortfill bottle with 50 ml of over flavoured juice with a free nic shot.
Again you get the choice on pg/vg ratio in the nic shot to enable you to use this in either a mtl or dtl set up.
I went for the 50/50 vg/pg shot and actually added two shots (just) to up the nic level. The flavour is more than bold enough to accommodate this.
After leaving it for a week to sit, I broke and loaded some up. I chose the merlin nano rta as the wicking holes are very small so if it was going to have any wicking issue's, this would highlight them.
Zero issue's at all and I really tanked it.
The blend is amazing. If your familiar with both of the original flavours you will find you get both in spades. It starts with the bold tobacco biscuit classic pow wow blend and then finishes with a deep, rich and luxurious custard.
It's sweeter and bolder than the original pow wow. Like pow wow on steroids.
An absolutely astounding juice, kudos to both mix mastered involved.
Unfortunately this limited run sold out quickly but there is more on the way in December so keep an eye out and grab some quickly.
Superb.

Last edited:
I'm the same, loving the firewater too .... not vaped anything else this week. :)

Do I detect a little anise in there in the background... or licorice?

It's rekindled my love for tobacco vapes that's for sure.

Funnily enough, my first draw of the Firewater, I got a strong taste of licorice. But after that it disappeared. My taste buds must have been overloaded and confused! Outstanding range, the Christmas Powwow is extremely nice

The Firewater and Powow are fucking amazing. Eggnogg made me feel weird. Sorry @ZT, first one of yours ever that I haven't liked.
You can give me the Firewater one until I die though. It's lush AF [emoji3531]

The Firewater and Powow are fucking amazing. Eggnogg made me feel weird. Sorry @ZT, first one of yours ever that I haven't liked.
You can give me the Firewater one until I die though. It's lush AF [emoji3531]
thats what different tastes are all about man!

Back
Top Bottom