What's new

Review MANABUSH Christmas Range.

I’m not from Somalia :D

I’d go eggnog first it’s the simplest one and one that’s the most “one flavour” even tho it’s quite complex in its own right

Cheers- I’ll take your recommendations.

You'd be foolish to miss it. Very limited and neither pow wow or custard slice is lost. A perfect blend. Perfect for either dtl (a single coil squonk of simple sub ohm tank will be perfect) or using a 50/50 shot it suits the zenith/nautilus or any good rta.

no fool here managed to get a cheeky order in earlier

WP_20191119_23_11_34_Pro.jpg

Next up we have Christmas custard.
Now this one seems to be a bit of a sleeper so far.
Again available in the same bottle sizes as the previous juice and is mixed at 50/50 pg/vg which can be adjusted to suit your style by using the appropriate free nic shot.
If you've tried the excellent nut custard or banofee liquid in the base zero range or are familiar with the genius that is pow wow you'll know how good manabush can be with custard. The real knack is bringing a really smooth vanilla custard flavour without it being either "eggy" or over sweet and this for me is the kind of custard you can vape all day without blowing your taste buds.
Now add to that a touch of the aforementioned eggnog and then a beautiful balance of festive spices (for those of you who can't do cinnamon, fear not. I can detect none here).
I get a balance of nutmeg and ginger for sure.
If your one of the weirdos who can't get on with the sublime manabush desert tobacco base but enjoy your custards then I'd grab some of this as quickly as your browser allows.
It's an absolutely beautifully balanced juice. Real tasty custard with a touch of Christmas. Really enjoying it myself.
As with all of these liquids, this was reviewed using mtl rta's and stock coils (zenith, hastur mini and merlin nano in this case).
If anyone is currently vaping these flavours in a dtl set up I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Last edited:
View attachment 205143
Next up we have Christmas custard.
Now this one seems to be a bit of a sleeper so far.
Again available in the same bottle sizes as the previous juice and is mixed at 50/50 pg/vg which can be adjusted to suit your style by using the appropriate free nic shot.
If you've tried the excellent nut custard or banofee liquid in the base zero range or are familiar with the genius that is pow wow you'll know how good manabush can be with custard. The real knack is bringing a really smooth vanilla custard flavour without it being either "eggy" or over sweet and this for me is the kind of custard you can vape all day without blowing your taste buds.
Now add to that a touch of the aforementioned eggnog and then a beautiful balance of festive spices (for those of you who can't do cinnamon, fear not. I can detect none here).
I get a balance of nutmeg and ginger for sure.
If your one of the weirdos who can't get on with the sublime manabush desert tobacco base but enjoy your custards then I'd grab some of this as quickly as your browser allows.
It's an absolutely beautifully balanced juice. Real tasty custard with a touch of Christmas. Really enjoying it myself.
As with all of these liquids, this was reviewed using mtl rta's and stock coils (zenith, hastur mini and merlin nano in this case).
If anyone is currently vaping these flavours in a dtl set up I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Cheers man!

The mighty pow wow, festive style is up next.
WP_20191121_15_53_14_Pro.jpg

What is there to say about pow wow sauce. It's a legend in desert tobacco eliquid with fans all around the world.
That classic slightly sweet tobacco biscuit base that forms the foundation of all the Nokomis range with perfectly balanced custard for all day vaping. Now there's more.
The eggnog flavour I've reviewed above is skilfully added so that you get to taste it, but it never overpowers the pow wow and as if you need more, you get the addition of a hint of ginger and nutmeg.
Pow wow sauce is one of the liquids I vape on a regular basis so I was tad nervous about this to be honest. I initially wondered if it would step on the toes of waxahachie but I needn't have feared. Very much still the classic pow wow flavour at heart but a touch sweeter due to the eggnog and the festive spice shape shifts as you vape and even using different tanks can highlight certain elements over others.
This has been in my official pow wow tank (kayfun lite) since it arrived and I don't see it leaving until the Christmas period is over.

Next up is the slice of Christmas pow wow. A Christmas collaboration between manabush and prime vapes... oh how I suffer for you lot.
Buy some here.
https://manabush.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom