What's new

Review Manabush, Base Zero range

Guess it shows how different we all are. I love Omusa, hands down my favorite followed by Coyote but Nana is definitely a good one too.

Guess if I was to pick a least favorite, and I'll get some stick for this, Chiri... I'm just not a nut fan...

Personal preference though, just glad we all have a choice.
Yeah, against anything else I wouldn't kick any of them out of my tank but omusa, ixa and chich are my least regularly used.
I started with chich but found it too rich for an adv. Like you say, it's great to have so many choices across the range so you can nail your own perfect flavour.
I Like all the indigene liquids which surprised me as after a very early nasty brush with one of vapegreen's kona coffee liquids, I've avoided coffee flavours
The only firewater I'm on the fence about is the apple cider one. So a pretty damned good hit rate.
Better than any other brand I've tried for sure by a country mile.
Really blown away how much I'm enjoying the base zero's too. Again, on paper I'd have never tried them.
Luverly stuff.

Fantastic review as always @eyeball kid. I’m assuming if I got the shortfill @ 70/30 and put 10ml of my own PG Nic in I would end up with 60ml of 12mg or there abouts?? How would it work out with the smaller bottles??

Fantastic review as always @eyeball kid. I’m assuming if I got the shortfill @ 70/30 and put 10ml of my own PG Nic in I would end up with 60ml of 12mg or there abouts?? How would it work out with the smaller bottles??
The shorty (small bottles ) has 20mls of over flavour liquid so a 10ml nic shot which delivers 6mg.

I got my Manabush parcel and went for the egg-nog first. Tank of choice was the Hastur mini as it required less maintenance.
This stuff is bloody, lovely lovely(Windsor Davies voice) it’s genuinely the first juice that I’ve got different flavours on the inhale and exhale. Others have put it more sublimely than I ever could. Buy some, if you don’t you’re losing out.

Back
Top Bottom