What's new

Review Lucha Juice by vapour depot

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Alright guys. We are back with a juice review. It seems ages since we dis one last. But hopefully things will change on that front.

These were sent out for the purpose of this review. So thanks to @vapourdepot for the chance to review these juices. All the opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

These are 20ml shortfills with a ratio of 75vg25pg. They came supplied with a 10ml 9mg nic shot to make them 3mg. So I've added the supplied nic shots. You can add a 18mg nic shot to make them 6mg or a 9mg nic shot to make 3mg

Today's review set up is the drag 2 with the mesh pro rda coming in at 0.09ohm @95w

So first up is Chair Shot.

Which is a fruit slushie with grape and blue raspberry.

For me being a fruity vaper this just works for me on so many levels. It's fruity and fresh with a slight cooling hint on the exhale. I have been loving this so much it's been a struggle to save some for the review.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 9/10

This is right up my street and tastes great.

Next up is Ring Bell

This is described as a cool refreshing blackcurrant mojito.

Now I've never had a mojito before so I can't compare it to the taste of it. But I am liking this juice even more. A nice blast of blackcurrant with a slight hint of lime. Which just sets it off for me. I am really loving citrus juices just now. So this again is a winner.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 9.5/10

Black current and lime. It's super juicy and extremely morish.

And finally up is

No DQ

A white chocolate and mint malted shake.

Well I'm sure I've heard the saying two out of three ain't bad. For me this is just a weird one for me. You're getting a really creamy mint. Im not getting much of a chocolate taste at all if any. By no means un-vapable but I'm getting zero chocolate.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 6/10

I just can't find the chocolate. I've tried it in different rdas with different coils at different wattages.

20181106_174132.jpg

Priced at £6.99 + 99p for a nic shot. Or £14.99 for all 3

https://vapourdepot.com/product-category/e-liquid/exclusives/lucha-juice/

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed them. No DQ can have the marmite effect, you either love it or hate it. Generally if you like malt, you'll like No DQ :D

Back
Top Bottom