What's new

Review Loaded - Smores

Miss Pepper

Legend
This review is from my own thoughts and I received this free of charge in a comp.

I was so looking forward to trying another juice made by Loaded as I do rate one of them which I have previously purchased.

Having received this flavour as part of a job lot in a comp I attempted to open the tamper proof cap and had to resort to grabbing a knife to start breaking the little tabs off just so I could get the lif off. Standard thing with me trying to get into these type of bottles!

Anyhow, I managed to get the lid off and happily soaked the wick on my goon which was sitting on my istick.

Having a quick smell as I type this up there is a hint of a chocolate smell.

I have worked my way through 3 refills of my dripper, although I must admit to not wanting to inhale anymore of it after the first drag on it!

Each drag of this I am finding it not to be to my liking. I couldnt place what the 'heady' taste was; kinda perfume, kinda dry and I just didnt have a clue what I was vaping. I couldnt get over the 'heady" taste. 'Heady' is my definition of a flowery/perfume type flavour and I have come across it in turkish delight, some yoghurts with honey, some jar / bottle honey (obviously depends what flowers the bee raids when making honey). I honestly could not sus what the flavour was beside sweet and 'heady'.

I broke all my rules when sampling new eliquids and I had no alternative but to quickly look and see what I was supposed to be vaping.

"Sweet marshmallow on the inhale with chocolate and graham cracker on the exhale".

I know from mixing myself the differences with graham cracker and have been known to dump a whole batch because of having the wrong one.....

Sadly, for me, this is not the right graham cracker and is dominating the whole juice.

I have now topped up about 8 times, just so I can try and pick out some positives but sadly I cant, this is one I just do not like.

My mouth feels all slimey and coated. Again I have just topped up in case I can get used to the flavour, I cant.

It has got to the point that I am pulling faces while trying to vape it :(

The 'heady' taste is starting to trigger a headache.

Thumbs down from me unfortunately, hopefully @EmbraSewerRat will apppreciate it :D

Back
Top Bottom