What's new

Review Likitless - Vanilla Sky

Thanks mate. I keep meaning to take the plunge back into DIY, not made any since around 2015 but I keep thinking about getting back into it but I don't know where to get the 72mg nic from these days.

Tbh most main stream juice all tastes very similar, I think I'm going to search out the more "craft" style juices to review like the Likitless, Manabush, Dighby's etc going forward with the channel.

Last edited:
Thanks mate. I keep meaning to take the plunge back into DIY, not made any since around 2015 but I keep thinking about getting back into it but I don't know where to get the 72mg nic from these days.

Tbh most main stream juice all tastes very similar, I think I'm going to search out the more "craft" style juices to review like the Likitless, Manabush, Dighby's etc going forward with the channel.
That's a very good idea (craft style ejuices) it would be a unique, and useful take on ejuice reviews, and might even entice DIY'ers like me to try out more niche, i.e. less poisoned with sweeteners, juices.

That's a very good idea (craft style ejuices) it would be a unique, and useful take on ejuice reviews, and might even entice DIY'ers like me to try out more niche, i.e. less poisoned with sweeteners, juices.

The sweeteners man, so many what could be good juices are ruined by chucking in a tonne of sweetener. Ive got bottles of juice I just can’t vape because they are over sweetened, and the thing is the sweetener has its own taste which is what I imagine wallpaper paste to taste like [emoji23]

Aye its a bit shite like, but that's the hoops YouTube want Vapers to go through these days because its such an evil product...
Doing these things once is fair enough but for wankers like Google to keep pushing these processes at me a zillion times becomes tiresome and I despair.
Good luck with the reviews.
Fuck Google.
:)

Doing these things once is fair enough but for wankers like Google to keep pushing these processes at me a zillion times becomes tiresome and I despair.
Good luck with the reviews.
Fuck Google.
:)

No I totally agree mate, people shouldn't have to jump through these hoops to get watch information about a life changing/saving product. But its not just vaping, I could go on a massive rant about technocratic censorship and all but yeah, fuck them. Hopefully a viable alternative to youtube will appear one day. Thanks for the good luck bud

This is a good review mate. I hope there will be more to come.

regards

Matt.

We are still waiting for your brand new Likitless reviews!

Thanks for your all efforts!

Hi mate, struggling to get reviews out at the moment with both me and my wife working from home (she's taking calls all the time) but will get them up as soon as I can

Back
Top Bottom