What's new

Joose juice and ecig depot juices

Shady Vapour

Postman
Not really a review, but I took delivery of a truck load of juices and tried a few.

Joose juices:
Excellent service, quick delivery and cheap as chips. £1.49 for 10ml!

Flavours:
Pineapple - tried it on my fogger and a really nice and strong taste.

Dark cherry - Dripped it on my igo-l and tastes really good. Not tried many cherry flavours but definately up there.

I also have hazlenut, cheesecake, apple pie and pina colada which inhave not not tried due to the fear of overdose.

Ecigdepot:
Good service and reasonable prices.

Flavours:
Lemom meringue - wow this is nice.

Orange tic tac - wow love this one as well. Tastes like the real thing.

These are my initial thoughts as I have not vaped on them properly and will let them steep for a few days. Will spend some quality time with them over the next few days and will try and report back folks. :)

The joose juices certainly improve after a week or two. I found them a little perfume-ey to begin with but they've changed a lot over the last ten days or so.

Agree with Joose Juices, ordered 3 x 10ml and 1 x 30ml and got a 30ml added free. Didn't know until the package arrived. Ordered Sunday and received Tuesday (yesterday.) I haven't tried them yet as I will leave to steep until needed in about 2 weeks.

Saw the bogof offer but i thought i'll try a few before committing to larger stock :)

I didn't get on with Joose Juice(s), I was gutted!
Tried 5 flavours of theirs and all were tried by me and OH and binned even after a whole 3 weeks steeping
I got
Irish Cream
Chocolate
Apple Pie (best of the bunch, could really taste the pastry but no apple at all)
Bubblegum
Vanilla

I ordered mine 50/50 18mg.

That was just my experience though, a lot of people get on with them well, definitely worth a punt for £1.50!

I got the 30ml concentrates of:

Dark Cherry - very nice strong cherry flavour mixed at 15%, now mixed with Belgian Waffle, lovely :)

Pistachio - Definite pistachio flavour at 15%, even seems to simulate the dryness of the nuts not a vape on its own, now mixed with Green Tea and Lemon Sicily, lovely vape ;)

Gingerbread - mixed at 15%, very dry ginger taste not a vape on its own, added EM 1% and mixed with caramel and orange, almost like a Jaffa cake :D

I got the 30ml concentrates of:

Dark Cherry - very nice strong cherry flavour mixed at 15%, now mixed with Belgian Waffle, lovely :)

Pistachio - Definite pistachio flavour at 15%, even seems to simulate the dryness of the nuts not a vape on its own, now mixed with Green Tea and Lemon Sicily, lovely vape ;)

Gingerbread - mixed at 15%, very dry ginger taste not a vape on its own, added EM 1% and mixed with caramel and orange, almost like a Jaffa cake :D

Dark cherry is nice and strong. Need to get me some of those concentrates me thinks :)

Shady Vapour I mix up 5ml with only PG/VG to get the taste, sometimes they don't need anything else and the Dark Cherry is one of those :) but I was looking for the 'cherry conserve on waffles' taste at the time, now I have found 2 good flavours ;)

I will be trying more of the Joose Juice concentrates as they are fantastic value, I only needed 15% for a good taste

Back
Top Bottom