What's new

Review Indigéne Tamahaac & Kona Paka

No worries..... my mate tried Tamahaac today for the first time, he was impressed too. It really is a top notch flavour.
Whilst we obviously like it (and like it an awful lot) it's extremely satisfying how well both flavours have gone down with people in general.

Can also thank everyone for putting such detailed reactions down- this isn't something you can really expect from people. Great to see such enthusiasm for flavour making on this forum.

Whilst we obviously like it (and like it an awful lot) it's extremely satisfying how well both flavours have gone down with people in general.

Can also thank everyone for putting such detailed reactions down- this isn't something you can really expect from people. Great to see such enthusiasm for flavour making on this forum.

To be honest I was surprised myself how much I did like it. My list of liquids I vape isn't very long and I'm pretty particular about what I do like.... and in the time I've been vaping, which is about a year and 9 months now, there's not been much come out to get excited about ... I don't even think Manabush has had a new flavour since I've been vaping. ... now I (and people like me me) have a whole new range to get excited about... and people are excited! .. I think that's why people have been really enthusiastic. :) ..... we been feeling neglected. :D

When you look at the generic crap that's produced it's not surprising that you've had the reaction you've had.

How many times I've been to a vape show and tried the next "best thing", only to find it tastes the same as some other nondescript juice I tried before.

Even the likes of Glas and Element are just regurgitating tired old flavours.

The Custard Company appeared with a bit of a bang, but their juice is just rebranded Capella.

I don't know if you guys are using biochemists to come up with original flavours, or you're flavourists cleverly mixing concentrates, but either way you know your stuff.

Back
Top Bottom