What's new

Review Indigéne Eliquid Kona Paka

mustybadger

Postman
Well, following on from @simong and @eyeball kid, I felt the need to post my little review of Indigéne Eliquid's Kona Paka.

I recieved this from the amazing @ZT for no other reason than I was super excited about these e liquids and he was generous enough to send me out a sampler of both Kona Paka and Tamahaac.

I've not ventured into the Tamahaac tobacco base yet as I was too excited to try Kona Paka, so the base review will follow in a couple of hours when I've ploughed through this 10ml bottle :)

I've posted a few times about how desperate I have been for a good coffee vape aimed at MTL vapers. They just didn't seem to exist anymore. THE best e liquid I had ever tried was The Vial Tonics Cafe Latte. This juice was just incredible. It was smooth, subtle and unbelievably tasty. It was also £12 for 15ml when it was available in the UK. It's not available anymore and even if you're in the US you'd be looking at paying $85 for 120ml. $85...

Luckily for everyone, the amazing Manabush and Druids Brew decided that they were going to go ahead and create a coffee e liquid. Not only were they going to create a coffee e liquid, they were going to create THE best coffee e liquid I have ever tried. Not only were they going to create THE best coffee e liquid I have ever tried, they were going to create ppssibly THE best, all round, MTL, e liquid I believe I have ever tried.

A bold statement? Probably, but it stands. This liquid has surpassed the one liquid I always wanted a constant supply of, but could never get, in The Vial Tonics.

I used a Nautilus Mini with the 1.6ohm coil so I could replicate a pretty "standard" setup most people will be able to get. This liquid is perfectly suited for the Nautilus BVC coils.

I started off at a staggering 8 watts. Down here, I'm getting a really nice mocha flavour. You can taste the dark chocolate flavour and it's amazingly well blended with the caramel, espresso and tobacco base. None of the flavours really stand out on their own, but the are just perfectly blended together. Its extremely smooth and the throat hit at 12mg is pretty much spot on. The flavour down here was very similar to another amazing liquid, Phileas Fogg's Karma Frappe.

Turn up the power to 14 watts and this flavour just cranks up to a new level. To me, the dry tobacco base pulls through a little more at higher watts, and it's bloody fantastic. All of the notes are still there and they just become more pronounced.

Indigéne really have knocked it out of the park here. I've been through a VERY large amount of liquids over the past, close to 3 years, but this liquid stands on its own. It's on another level for me. Where there are a few liquids that have fought between themselves for being my ADV, this one has just come in and surpassed them all, and by a fairly sizable margin. I still can't go a day without a menthol, and nic salts have recently surpassed "traditional" liquids for me, but this has almost instantly become a staple liquid that will have the remain in constant rotation.

I suggest anyone and everyone pick this liquid up. It needs to be tried at least once.

Thank you @ZT for sending it over :) Manabush and Druids Brew really are at the top of their game.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a spicy coffee next in the 'coffee' arm ... like a cinnamon and ginger coffee ... I would die for that. :D

Well, following on from @simong and @eyeball kid, I felt the need to post my little review of Indigéne Eliquid's Kona Paka.

I recieved this from the amazing @ZT for no other reason than I was super excited about these e liquids and he was generous enough to send me out a sampler of both Kona Paka and Tamahaac.

I've not ventured into the Tamahaac tobacco base yet as I was too excited to try Kona Paka, so the base review will follow in a couple of hours when I've ploughed through this 10ml bottle :)

I've posted a few times about how desperate I have been for a good coffee vape aimed at MTL vapers. They just didn't seem to exist anymore. THE best e liquid I had ever tried was The Vial Tonics Cafe Latte. This juice was just incredible. It was smooth, subtle and unbelievably tasty. It was also £12 for 15ml when it was available in the UK. It's not available anymore and even if you're in the US you'd be looking at paying $85 for 120ml. $85...

Luckily for everyone, the amazing Manabush and Druids Brew decided that they were going to go ahead and create a coffee e liquid. Not only were they going to create a coffee e liquid, they were going to create THE best coffee e liquid I have ever tried. Not only were they going to create THE best coffee e liquid I have ever tried, they were going to create ppssibly THE best, all round, MTL, e liquid I believe I have ever tried.

A bold statement? Probably, but it stands. This liquid has surpassed the one liquid I always wanted a constant supply of, but could never get, in The Vial Tonics.

I used a Nautilus Mini with the 1.6ohm coil so I could replicate a pretty "standard" setup most people will be able to get. This liquid is perfectly suited for the Nautilus BVC coils.

I started off at a staggering 8 watts. Down here, I'm getting a really nice mocha flavour. You can taste the dark chocolate flavour and it's amazingly well blended with the caramel, espresso and tobacco base. None of the flavours really stand out on their own, but the are just perfectly blended together. Its extremely smooth and the throat hit at 12mg is pretty much spot on. The flavour down here was very similar to another amazing liquid, Phileas Fogg's Karma Frappe.

Turn up the power to 14 watts and this flavour just cranks up to a new level. To me, the dry tobacco base pulls through a little more at higher watts, and it's bloody fantastic. All of the notes are still there and they just become more pronounced.

Indigéne really have knocked it out of the park here. I've been through a VERY large amount of liquids over the past, close to 3 years, but this liquid stands on its own. It's on another level for me. Where there are a few liquids that have fought between themselves for being my ADV, this one has just come in and surpassed them all, and by a fairly sizable margin. I still can't go a day without a menthol, and nic salts have recently surpassed "traditional" liquids for me, but this has almost instantly become a staple liquid that will have the remain in constant rotation.

I suggest anyone and everyone pick this liquid up. It needs to be tried at least once.

Thank you @ZT for sending it over :) Manabush and Druids Brew really are at the top of their game.
oh wow

Wow- that really is one of the most ringing endorsements I've ever seen for a liquid anywhere.

Thank you very much! :)

Back
Top Bottom