What's new

igetcha69 reviews Cannabi Null

"No Cure for Cancer" is one of my favourite comedy vids EVER!

Sent using the not under-estimated power of the dark side from the Planet of the Vapes mobile app

you do realise that many vendors have been selling Cannabis flavoured e-liquids for well over a year now? also, the e-liquid i reviewed is perfectly legal and uses a hemp plant that has been sanctioned by the EU as fit for human consumption

"that e-liquid uses a flavouring that is perfectly legal and approved for human consumption by the EU"

its hardly a valid argument to get vaping banned in my opinion

@ScottChensoda

hi mate,

my fave tobacco steep juice is the Cubana from T-Juice.com .....lovely stuff :)

Bought a 10ml sampler and it is so vapeable. Just off now to see if they do 100ml bottles of it. Thanks again Scott.

ATB,

Scott

Has anyone tried any of this eliquid yet? I have some on its way to me. Hoping it really does taste like the proper stuff

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Sadly, the smell of cannabis (not the THC) triggers panic attacks for me, so I reeeeally hate walking past someone smoking it and definitely won't be trying this juice (GREAT review, though). But a) that's my problem, just as it's your problem (sorry) if the smell of my perfume or my coffee or whatever happens to make you feel icky, and b) vaping is so dissimilar to smoking, not least because the scent in the air, if any, is so much less intense. So basically...vape on. I'm sure you all feel so much better for having my permission...

Back
Top Bottom