What's new

Review FSB - By Ribena Man

Yaaay RibenaMan is still alive :D

Where you been buddy? Loads of eager, impatient customers have been twiddling fingers, wondering where you are :)

I'm jesting, he's had a few personal problems that's held him back for a couple of month..

For anyone interested in trying his highly rated juice, PM him here (POTV) or on his Facebook page: Ribena Man | Facebook

His juice is highly rated by many many people so go get some to try.. It tastes like the name suggests.. (FuckingStrongBlackcurrant)

Last edited:
Not been in here for a while, as mentioned in a past post I have been having some personal problems since christmas that have kept me prety much out of the forums and I have been prety much just exclusivly on FB.
There has been an offer running on on my facebook page which has now ended which got you 30ml for a tenner delivered so basicly 3 for 2.

seen as i'm getting myself back on here I'll extend the offer to POTV members.

so fill ya boots.. :)

Last edited:
Time for another offer me thinks.....

Untill the 12th of December 30ml (3 10ml bottles) will be £11 including postage to your door.

There's plenty of 6mg at the moment but 12mg is running low (I vape 12mg myself and FSB all I vape lol) but I do plan on making more soon.

I don't have any 18mg as I've stopped keeping it in stock as it never seems to be requested, but if there's enough intrest I may make some.

So people come fill your boots with Blackcurranty goodness... I do on a daily basis........ Well they do call me Ribena Man lol

Well the surprise additions went before I had chance to announce them lol... so I made more
This weekend I made another batch of FSB... But.... Also I have made bigger batches of
BlackZest (Blackcurrant & lime)
BlackSinthe (Blackcurrant & Absinthe)
Kiora (Blackcurrant & Apple)

These Re amergances of some of the old flavours have been made in a higher VG (70/30 VG/PG) and are only available in 6mg.

Now they were all made this weekend so require a couple of weeks to steep and blend but the FSB is good to go now.

prices are £5 per 10ml bottle or 3 bottles for £11 and all prices include delivery.

fill ya boots peeps

Back
Top Bottom