What's new

Review From the House of Manabush, Pt 1 Cuba Libre

Yeah, it's also got that thing that I would call a 'grown up taste' which is something Manabush can always seem to pull off.

How many companies make liquids that don't taste like a sweet shop, a kids juice box, an ice cream dessert, custard or cakes. But aren't tobacco? Not many...

I always felt that was why the BUNKR liquids had the Manabush thing too. They didn't taste like any other desserts either.
Absolutely. The sweetness balancing is perfect. Proper desert flavours delivered in an adult way. (Not sexually)

Great write up @SimonG. You and @eyeball kid have both wrote down so brilliantly your thoughts. I won’t even try to match your well written prose. I agree this stuff is amazing. All of it.

Would really appreciate if you would do one of the flavours @Coolie27 .
I'm sure folks are sick of me banging on and think it's an inside job.
I think you'd do fantastic and with good juice your trying to quantify the unquantifiable anyway.

I'm with @eyeball kid, it'd be good to hear a new voice and I reckon you'd be great

Nice one fella, make sure you get the orange and kumquat cola, it's simply superb.
Did you see my haul from lpv in the post thread. With a few earned point's for luck. You payed for that.
Your consistency as ever is always appreciated. Only a handful of review's left to come from me before review retirement. Get yourself ready fella cause I've got my eye's on some top end gear.

Did you see my haul from lpv in the post thread. With a few earned point's for luck. You payed for that.
Your consistency as ever is always appreciated. Only a handful of review's left to come from me before review retirement. Get yourself ready fella cause I've got my eye's on some top end gear.

Nah missed that, happy retirement, you will love it, brace yourself a compliment is coming....... as a reviewer you never made the ignore list, as a vaper you are a top bloke...... be good to see that bloke back....and no the one punting aw that and any shit fae China...reduces your credibility as a top ape IMO :)

Last edited:
Nah missed that, happy retirement, you will love it, brace yourself a compliment is coming....... as a reviewer you never made the ignore list, as a vaper you are a top bloke...... be good to see that bloke back....and no the one punting aw that and any shit fae China...reduces your credibility as a top ape IMO :)
You soft bugger.

I've not tasted the Orange one. Still a step to far for my mind.
the base zero range has opened my tastebuds up to flavours I never thought I'd like.
I've been through a few bottles of the grape and the cola, cherry cola and cola float are superb. The coconut was excellent but it split my tongue just like real coconut does. A compliment to the flavour, if not my tongue.
nut custard and banoffee could be my adv if I wasn't already on board with the nokomis and tribute range.
as a mtl vaper, it's nice to be able to mix it up in the evening.
I'd love to see some of the guy's and girls who vape it dtl to give it a review.

Back
Top Bottom