What's new

Review Firewater No.1...by MANNABUSH....

joe clay

Veteran
This review is done off my own back and i have been as honest as i could possibly be, another words if its good i will say so and if its shite i will say so and most importantly with absolutely NO influence or promises of a blowjob from anyone connected with the company; MANNABUSH.

Vaping the fire water No.1 at the moment using the vaptio superbat and an aromomizer rdta anniversary edition with dual 2.5 coils coming in @ 0.45 ohms and wattage set @50w.
Now i will be honest here, at 1st i was't quite sure on this NEW juice by the renowned @Mannabush eliquid company, as #1 i don't drink anymore as not allowed to [emoji34] (yes i know what a shiiter) and i was'nt a cigar smoker only on special occasions but i DO know what american bourbon whiskey tastes like as when i did drink my favourite tipple was Knobs creek whiskey and i have had quite a few different american bourbons past my lips (thats if it ever touched my lips [emoji16] now they're is some that burn on the way down and some that are just soooooo smooooth, and THATS what the firewater No.1 gives you, but what about the cigar i hear you ask? Well thats a very mellow flavour cigar you get but just a hint of it on the inhale but with a really quite smooth bourbon just nudging ahead of the cigar but on the exhale THATS when the cigar comes shinning through (imo) no not a pure in your face cigar but a nice subtle smooth cigar but this time with a very slight hint of bourbon this time, you know when you watch there old american gangster type films and you see them puffing on a cigar and they dip the mouth part of the cigar in the whiskey? Well imagine what that would be like but smoother.

But its growing on me fast and i mean FAST!! to the stage where my mechs and drippers ain't getting a look in as this is in my hand all the time now, is it an all day vape? Most certainly, will you enjoy it "IF" you never drank whiskey or smoked a cigar?....YES! ...will you enjoy it if you DID smoke a cigar and you do drink whiskey? Well thats easily answered....hell yes!

Now i have NO idea of what type of voodoo, wichcraft or blackmagic @Mannabush are into or if they have sold their soul to the devil as it must be one of them to be able to come up with a juice like this, well done to whoever the mad scientist is who developed this. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

This review is done off my own back and i have been as honest as i could possibly be, another words if its good i will say so and if its shite i will say so and most importantly with absolutely NO influence or promises of a blowjob from anyone connected with the company; MANNABUSH.

Vaping the fire water No.1 at the moment using the vaptio superbat and an aromomizer rdta anniversary edition with dual 2.5 coils coming in @ 0.45 ohms and wattage set @50w.
Now i will be honest here, at 1st i was't quite sure on this NEW juice by the renowned @Mannabush eliquid company, as #1 i don't drink anymore as not allowed to [emoji34] (yes i know what a shiiter) and i was'nt a cigar smoker only on special occasions but i DO know what american bourbon whiskey tastes like as when i did drink my favourite tipple was Knobs creek whiskey and i have had quite a few different american bourbons past my lips (thats if it ever touched my lips [emoji16] now they're is some that burn on the way down and some that are just soooooo smooooth, and THATS what the firewater No.1 gives you, but what about the cigar i hear you ask? Well thats a very mellow flavour cigar you get but just a hint of it on the inhale but with a really quite smooth bourbon just nudging ahead of the cigar but on the exhale THATS when the cigar comes shinning through (imo) no not a pure in your face cigar but a nice subtle smooth cigar but this time with a very slight hint of bourbon this time, you know when you watch there old american gangster type films and you see them puffing on a cigar and they dip the mouth part of the cigar in the whiskey? Well imagine what that would be like but smoother.

But its growing on me fast and i mean FAST!! to the stage where my mechs and drippers ain't getting a look in as this is in my hand all the time now, is it an all day vape? Most certainly, will you enjoy it "IF" you never drank whiskey or smoked a cigar?....YES! ...will you enjoy it if you DID smoke a cigar and you do drink whiskey? Well thats easily answered....hell yes!

Now i have NO idea of what type of voodoo, wichcraft or blackmagic @Mannabush are into or if they have sold their soul to the devil as it must be one of them to be able to come up with a juice like this, well done to whoever the mad scientist is who developed this. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
Wow thanks man!

I think you have nailed it with that description of #1.
Great review,
Gonna do #2 & #3 next?

Back
Top Bottom